Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy sanctioned the payment and Donna…..wonder why she is to blame?
These two dicks we’re part of the transfer committee as well and had far too much influence in footballing decisions

Do you seriously not know this? They all had equal rights apparently which is lunacy and no wonder we ended with a 250M shit sandwich for dinner

These two dicks we’re part of the transfer committee as well and had far too much influence in footballing decisions

Do you seriously not know this? They all had equal rights apparently which is lunacy and no wonder we ended with a 250M shit sandwich for dinner
How do you know so much…

Like, why..

at CF, Spurs has Son who doesn't have the legs to play on wing full time anymore, Richarlison, Alejo Veliz, Scarlett, Lankshear, and Soonsup-Bell
I don’t know, the last four I doubt will be playing any part next season and it remains to be seen if they will even be good enough long term. Son is hit and miss as a central forward. Against a team that presses aggressively, his hold up play and touch goes missing far too often. In those games especially, he’s more effective out left.

I’d say centre forward is a must personally. Not sure about this guy though

Back
Top Bottom