Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

E2FzeclXoAI8ugQ.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Solanke would be a smart signing. Strong, can hold up play and back up his numbers this season.

Toney is a great player, that's no debate, attitude wise though, is he Ange material?

Evan Ferguson hype seems to have fallen off a cliff.

GK -Vicario/Forster/Austin
RB - Porro/Royal
CB - Romero/VDV/Dragusin,
LB - Udogie/Davies
CM1 - Bissouma/Skipp
CM2 - Bentancur/Sarr
CM3 - Maddison/Bergvall
RW - Kulusevski/Johnson
LW – Werner (loan) Solomon
CF – Son/Richarlison
Thank you for them posts, matey...always taking the time to explain where we're at re HG, CT etc. Think it's also you who's on top of all things youth teams. Much appreciated.

Only thing I'll say is, if Ange really is being serious about us having a proper go at trophies next season and not (just) selling his own brand, well...the above squad ain't strong enough, especially for the league title. Unless City & Woolwich crumble (Klopp-less LFC an enigma), we don't stand a chance IMHO.

Could do with a better backup goalie, but mainly we need 2 solid FB, an extra CB, a beast at No 6, better options than Kulu & Solomon (who?) on the wings...and if Bergvall ain't ready yet, another CAM would be good, especially if Mads keep disappearing for months. A younger and better ST wouldn't go amiss either.

I really wanna believe Ange and his powers to persuade Levy, and I really wanna believe this time it'll be different...but the past has taught us that it's pretty likely we'll be left 2 or 3 players short come the end of the next window.

Lewandowski is not playing prem football and surviving 10mins. Legs have gone at this level. sorry

Raphina... nah Barca fans want shot of him.

Ugarte is interesting but PSG fans don't rate him.

Cancelo isn't what he was anymore. Kounde wouldn't get in our starting 11. I'd take Romero over Arujo every day of the week.

You are naming these dudes on reputation mate.
We know, you hate Lewandowski.

But I'll tell you this...when you have an elite football IQ and know all the tricks of CF play, it doesn't matter that much that your legs aren't 100%.

Proof is in the pudding. He made a mockery of that PSG defense on Wednesday. Lucas Hernandez is a world champion, played at Bayern, Atletico...he ruined him. Did the same to Marquinhos (no slouch) and his heir Beraldo. Had Lewa scored, he'd have had MOTM. That was pure class the way he played. And he could easily do that in the PL.

Back
Top Bottom