Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I blame the hotels, and go-karts and I predict we won't sign anyone because of 2017 and tight-fisted owners and Werner.

Am I doing it right?
Nah' you're being unnecessarily melty.

I'm sure this transfer window will finally see us invest in a squad to finally shake off our longest ever trophy drought and banter club status.......Unlike the the previous, ermm...thirty two ✌

What you thinkin' brudda.....we gonna be cookin'?

200w.gif

Nah' you're being unnecessarily melty.

I'm sure this transfer window will finally see us invest in a squad to finally shake off our longest ever trophy drought and banter club status.......Unlike the the previous, ermm...thirty two ✌

What you thinkin' brudda.....we gonna be cookin'?

200w.gif
What did you make of 2023 transfer window ? Now we have the benefit of hindsight. Good or bad?

Next week will be really interesting.

feels like some deals would be much closer of anything was really going to happen.

Looks more like these clubs have decided the premier league are pussies and now City are involved they don’t want the smoke
This 30th June deadline day always seemed like clickbait bollocks.

There's always a way out of these things but it makes for exciting headlines to imagine Daniel Levy swooping to pick the bones off Chelsea and Villa.

It's now 18th June and still radio silence. I don't see any FFP-related interesting transfer happening by the 30th.

Whether this is true or not I can't say but Hummels' being linked ...

Hummels holds talks to join Tottenham via his agents

According to HITC, Spurs have now been offered the opportunity to bring in a very experienced, big-name World Cup winner at zero cost. Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels is out of contract at the end of this month and available on a free transfer, with the £113,000-per-week ace's representatives looking for a new home.

Hummels' agents have spoken with Tottenham over potentially joining Postecoglou this summer, as well as the likes of Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham and Everton, with the Lilywhites handed a chance to bring the 35-year-old to England.

Whether this is true or not I can't say but Hummels' being linked ...

Hummels holds talks to join Tottenham via his agents

According to HITC, Spurs have now been offered the opportunity to bring in a very experienced, big-name World Cup winner at zero cost. Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels is out of contract at the end of this month and available on a free transfer, with the £113,000-per-week ace's representatives looking for a new home.

Hummels' agents have spoken with Tottenham over potentially joining Postecoglou this summer, as well as the likes of Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham and Everton, with the Lilywhites handed a chance to bring the 35-year-old to England.
Absolutely no chance.. would be a solid option for an Everton for a season.m or two but in our high line he’d get slaughtered

Brentford have already turned down our approach according to the beeb
Yeah… but their valuation of 60M is crazy. Only a year left and he goes for free. I think 30-35 they almost have to take it. I’m not that keen, I want an upgrade on Richarlison (who I rate) Toney would be much of a muchness… imo

Back
Top Bottom