Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ange might have the final choice but I'm sure these cheap options wouldn't be 1st, 2nd or 3rd choices. If you need a striker and a winger but only get 40 million to spend you can only buy the snot as you call them and have to try and turn those players into silk. I'm sure Ange would love 3 or 4 high class players, but the reality is the club only gives him the funds for one.
After BJ, I'm not sure I trust his judgement.

£50M

*don't give me any 'muh GA' hocus-pocus, he's rubbish

Mate, we want £7M, that's hardly playing hardball, when we've seen academy players going for £20M.

They want him for fuck all and we're the bad guys?

Spurs the only team in world football who aren't allowed to hold out for a reasonable fee for their players meanwhile the same people will tell you that we should just go and pay the money and not negotiate when it comes to buying players.

Usually see things similarly to you on most things but Eze is the exact type of talent that City love to hoover up.

Gray and Bergvall are players that we sign now or they are way out of our bracket. Both of them fully capable of having Dele like break through seasons.

David is the one where I get what you mean. I’d still prefer we went Openda or even that Marmoush guy you are excited about but there is something in David’s profile and age that might end up being what we need.
Fans ,overall, are not convinced by Richy so why not sell him and get 2 new strikers in?

Former spurs scout Brian King says Spurs should not sign David. Someone speaking sense at last.
Not much love here for Toney and maybe he doesn’t fit Angeball but he‘s a proven goal scorer in the epl, not some shrimp who‘s scored some goals in France. The guys certainly not going to win many headers

Former spurs scout Brian King says Spurs should not sign David. Someone speaking sense at last.
Not much love here for Toney and maybe he doesn’t fit Angeball but he‘s a proven goal scorer in the epl, not some shrimp who‘s scored some goals in France. The guys certainly not going to win many headers
How many crosses do we put in the air under Ange?

Maybe already mentioned on here, but Kvaratskhelia on Georgia last night. Just wow..

Now in Napoli, but could we tempt him to PL with us?
Yes I said the same thing yday. However sure they said psg are interested. There are a lot of good players about like the Dutch midfielder. Think the no10 for Slovenia was good as well.

Back
Top Bottom