Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this Gray gossip is true my guess is £30m for Gray and Rodon £10m and Skipp £10m.
Or £40m and £15m and £15m.
Netto £10m.

I think Rodon is worth £15m-£20m to Leeds - he was a rock for them at CB for 23/24

Might well be £10m cash on top to Leeds, or even Spence returning to Leeds instead which would be a bit ironic as it was Spence being injured at start of his loan to Leeds coinciding with Gray's excellent form at start of 23/24 which screwed up Leeds loan for him.

Either way we sell an unwanted player and maybe some cash for a very interesting young player who ticks a lot of boxes for us - RB, DM and potential to be Club trained. He plays 2 years above his year group for England which is also a good sign.

Wharton isn't just good mate he's already very good and technically he's outstanding.
Steady on. He's had a few solid months in a low block 3-4-3 where he's playing in a double pivot with a lot of defensive protection. He's a good prospect but let's give it a year or two and some time as a solo #6 for a possession heavy team before we start pronouncing him the next Busquets.

Maybe talking to someone 😁
Need the special Ange personal touch!

Sign Here GIF by Eternal Family

I think Rodon is worth £15m-£20m to Leeds - he was a rock for them at CB for 23/24

Might well be £10m cash on top to Leeds, or even Spence returning to Leeds instead which would be a bit ironic as it was Spence being injured at start of his loan to Leeds coinciding with Gray's excellent form at start of 23/24 which screwed up Leeds loan for him.

Either way we sell an unwanted player and maybe some cash for a very interesting young player who ticks a lot of boxes for us - RB, DM and potential to be Club trained. He plays 2 years above his year group for England which is also a good sign.
Pl teams are interested in Rodon though, maybe he fancies Southampton or Leicester?

Back
Top Bottom