Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe because he felt they weren't ready yet, and a baptism of fire would do more harm than good?

Yeah maybe but I do think youngsters in general get held back too much when they just need a chance. I’ve seen Donelly a few times in the u21s this season and he has been head and shoulders above the other players on the pitch, what more can he do? Lankashear too, top scorer in the league and can’t even make the bench when Richarlison was out

Yeah, but he got an assist against.... Slovakia.

How can you not want him now??
I was being a little bit facetious but he did impress me, some good defensive headers away which we've missed since Harry's gone.

The ball sticks to him too, in a way that it doesn't to Richy or Son at 9

I'm just saying if we go for him, I'm not gonna be gutted.

Agreed, but who is out there?

Seems like slim pickens in the striker market.
I do agree tbh

Gyokeres is the one I'd like but there's more chance of Levy winning hair of the year than there is him spending 70 odd mil on a striker

I really don't know what we do , praying for another berbatov/Sonny style signing

Back
Top Bottom