Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll bang this drum again, Nico Williams. I think he'd elevate our frontline more than any striker would, though I admit I've not really seen much of Gyokeres.

Put Williams on the left, and he'll feed Son, Richarlison and Johnson all day long. IMO, we get more goals with him, than we do with a top striker but lesser winger.

I'll bang this drum again, Nico Williams. I think he'd elevate our frontline more than any striker would, though I admit I've not really seen much of Gyokeres.

Put Williams on the left, and he'll feed Son, Richarlison and Johnson all day long. IMO, we get more goals with him, than we do with a top striker but lesser winger.

It’s not even slightly going to happen mate.

He’s way past us for now.

Doue is the next Williams type of profile out there.

Would looove Williams, but he will probably join one of the superclubs. Real superstar potensial. Such a direct and skilled lw

I won’t pretend to have watched much of him.

Does Gray start for us next season? Is he an immediate first team upgrade?

I’ve watched him.

We have a load of games to play next season. He will be the rotation RB with Porro and if Biss doesn’t keep his form consistently he’ll end up taking the starting spot at #6 from him.

See how Mainoo can start for England at 19? Gray can 100% start for us in the PL

Giorgi Mamardashvili (199 cm), heavily linked to Spurs over the past 2 season, is easily the best goalies in these Euros...
I doubt he'd come as a back-up option to Vicario but I wouldn't be surprised if an EPL club came in for him this TW.
He could soon become one of the best goalies in the world.

Williams is a lot better than I thought. He works so hard too. We won’t ever sign Nico Williams.
He fits every metric for our Football.

He's the marquee signing that moves the needle.

If there are other talents out there just as good, then fine, I don't know too much about some of the wingers mentioned here. But it is elite wingplay, imo, that will elevate us upfront, moreso than a striker, at this point in time.

If there are other talents out there just as good, then fine, I don't know too much about some of the wingers mentioned here. But it is elite wingplay, imo, that will elevate us upfront, moreso than a striker, at this point in time.

Too bad he doesn't want to come.

People forget that bit.

There's more chance of Robin Williams resurrecting himself and signing up to play left wing for spurs

Back
Top Bottom