Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After it's been all over social media ... so-called ITK WLB on SC can finally confirm... :cool:
And the gullibles on SC are singing his praises.

Talks going positively parties believe they will conclude this, player could be down for his medical this week if all goes to pla!

After it's been all over social media ... so-called ITK WLB on SC can finally confirm... :cool:
And the gullibles on SC are singing his praises.

Talks going positively parties believe they will conclude this, player could be down for his medical this week if all goes to pla!

ITK battle going on between Leeds and Spurscommunity because Leeds ITK claim the medical already happened lol. I wonder if the Leeds guys charge as well?

Gray and Bergvall are two 18 year olds who have one season’s experience at Championship level between them.

I don’t see them as a serious option for an EPL 6/8 ( IF we sign Gray) until 25/26/27?

To expect them to come in and replace Bissouma/ Bentancur in the short term isn’t realistic. If they stay with the club then I’d think Cup games and bench minutes…..

Wharton went straight in and started for Palace.

Mainoo is 19 starting for England after less than a full season in the PL for UTD.

You don't expect them to usurp anyone from the start of the season but don't forget what Dele did during pre-season and his first season with us. We need to recruit well enough so they aren't needed to break through but tbh I would be more surprised if one of Gray or Bergvall DIDN"T force their way into the picture before the end of the season.

ITK battle going on between Leeds and Spurscommunity because Leeds ITK claim the medical already happened lol. I wonder if the Leeds guys charge as well?

Doubt it’s already happened. Things would have to be slot further along for that to be the case, one would think, with reports on tele that a move has been agreed.

Not going to celebrate until he’s there holding the shirt, we’ve been burned too many times before.

Doubt it’s already happened. Things would have to be slot further along for that to be the case, one would think, with reports on tele that a move has been agreed.

Not going to celebrate until he’s there holding the shirt, we’ve been burned too many times before.

If he was in London for his Brentford medical then maybe he stayed and did one at Spurs in case the deal got done?
Ornstein reported that he’d done a Brentford medical but even that sounded premature tbh

With Gray, a new back up GK and and LCB / LB cover would give us great depth across the back line.

With Dorrington, Phillips and Vuskovic pushing to be part of the squad. The back line would certainly look healthy going forward so long as the LB / LCB is shrewd.

Back
Top Bottom