Sunday Funday with Crystal Palace!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yes ,we won! ,pffff,with some emotions... Son,Lamela and Eriksen in the second half,positive players, negative thoughts regarding Kane and Chadli,but they can back in form...hopefully with the next matches.

I really enjoyed that game, Son and Alli.... and Lloris - I LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!

Liked subbing on Eriksen as well, normally a substitute you're getting either a worse player or at best a player of the same calibre, I enjoy subbing up!

Scaredy cats last 10 minutes, but it's a very inexperienced team so hard to fault them for becoming nervous.

Well played, nice win and how fucking well did Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Dier do? Best mid-defence I've seen in a long while. Wings looked a lot more fragile.

yes ,we won! ,pffff,with some emotions... Son,Lamela and Eriksen in the second half,positive players, negative thoughts regarding Kane and Chadli,but they can back in form...hopefully with the next matches.

I think Chadli could do with a few weeks on the bench to give him his hunger back. He doesn't deserve to be near the first team with the way he has not played this season.

All of a sudden our squad looks good and it's hard to really distinguish a first 11.

Good performance, good result. 1 point behind Woolwich. Won't they have 2 players missing for the League Cup game, or do red cards not carry over?

Hopefully can beat City or get a draw out of it.

Back
Top Bottom