Swansea at Wembley - 16 Sep, 17:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Verts plays LB for national team, correct? No cover for Davies so I'm not shocked.

Sissoko will play alongside Dier for sure. At least, I hope that is what we are doing.

Meh, this is fine.

Verts plays LB for national team, correct? No cover for Davies so I'm not shocked.

Sissoko will play alongside Dier for sure. At least, I hope that is what we are doing.

Meh, this is fine.

Yeah and that's bad enough.

We should never ever be in a position that requires us playing Jan fucking Vertonghen at left back.

Yeah and that's bad enough.

We should never ever be in a position that requires us playing Jan fucking Vertonghen at left back.
Yea well here we are.

Poch needs to manage the players he has available the best he can. I don't think Verts at LB is a disaster, but it makes our back 4 flatter.

Vertonghen is great going forward, I can't see any problem with that at all.
Sissoko and Dier though ... that is going to be interesting, that might be a bit of a problem.

Back
Top Bottom