Swansea at Wembley - 16 Sep, 17:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why we needed to rest Davies against Swansea when we're playing Barnsley or whatever they are during the week is ridiculous. Having Trippier and Son at LWB is just stupid what a waste, no more Trippier over Aurier anymore either. Bad team selection today and it cost us.

Disappointed with Poch there. We didn't need 3 at the back. Llorente should have been on for Sanchez.

We need to sort home form out quickly.

Makes you wonder why we brought Llorente on if we weren't going to put the ball on his head for 20 minutes. 93rd minute and we finally do and he makes a great chance for Aurier.

And Mike Dean is a cunt.

Tactically inept today, wrong subs, and poor individual performances.

Need to be better but sadly most of the PL will do this to us.

We were so good against Dortmund because they came to win. We spent the first 45 walking around and passing backwards and then wondered why time ran out later.

Same odd mistakes against crap teams.

Total disappointment today

Agreed.

We need to adapt at Wembley and Pochettino's stubborness is costing us here. I thought he evolved after the Dortmund result and realised we can't play the same way we can away or like we did at WHL.

Then he goes and pulls this horseshit today.

Wembley apart from at the big games (which are always loud no matter what stadium bar the library) always seems to just suck the soul out of the chants and noise which are usually common place

I think the media have their Wembley Curse headlines already written...
Just a shame we couldn't do anything about it.

What a shitload of cunt that was!

This was the most Trippier has done all season and it was at LB and he was still shite. So frustrating. What the fuck happened to him. He was fantastic towards the end of the season in place of Walker

Poch got this all wrong. Son starting at left wing back - should never have been subbed after he was pushed forward - tripper on the right with llorente hoping for crosses.

I'll crack open a bottle of champagne the day we can leave the national toilet that is Wembley

You fuck off. This cunt was giving me dogs abuse all summer for wanting players we need against teams like Swansea
Do you fucking like being miserable or something? Fuck me 'same old problems as last season' what the fuck are you on about? How many times did we drop points at home last season? How many times did we get held by lower teams even away? Only examples I can think off of the the top of my head are Bournemouth, Sunderland and West Ham. In 38 games, stop fabricating problems to inflate your ego you fucking cunt.

Back
Top Bottom