Talksport are anti-Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your all right that talkshite is a crap station , but we are not of a significant relevance
anymore to have a constructed campaign engineered against the club .
They just see us for comedy value .
I believe they were actually scared of Spurs this season with a better manager than "pub team" Sherwood, who deliberately left out top players like Soldado & Lamela. Both those 2 have suffered for that and are recovering the form that made us buy them.

So they had in motion to make the MOST of any bad results and Spurs have fed the Woolwich/Chelsea pro media with much material. Spurs can still finish in top 4 and even 6th is a prize with the Europa League winners getting a Champs League place. They don't want Spurs to even finish SIXTH!

The refs are already into overdrive; every ref is hostile and some fail to disguise it like Jon Moss's disgraceful performance "whitewashed" by the press. I'd like to see Woolwich or Chelsea have 3 penalties and a red against them (and an offside goal) in ANY match! Can you imagine the rant from Wenger or JoMO?? And the media will 100% back them up, unlike Tottenham.

an appaling radio station. In amongst all the adverts for white vans and drills, the content is absolute shit. The presenters are assholes, particularly Alan Brazil and Durham. The sports pundits they get on are fucking morons, the thickest of the sector - we're talking intellectual giants like Mick Quinn, Ray Parlour and Darren Gough. Cunts who can barely string a sentence together. Ex-Spurs or not, I genuinely want to see that fat cunt Alan Brazil getting his head kicked in.

Why do people listen to Adrian Durham? He's just a WUM who talks a load of shite to anger people and get them to call in. I should have pissed in his lemon tea when I did a placement at Talksport years ago.

I get the feeling
an appaling radio station. In amongst all the adverts for white vans and drills, the content is absolute shit. The presenters are assholes, particularly Alan Brazil and Durham. The sports pundits they get on are fucking morons, the thickest of the sector - we're talking intellectual giants like Mick Quinn, Ray Parlour and Darren Gough. Cunts who can barely string a sentence together. Ex-Spurs or not, I genuinely want to see that fat cunt Alan Brazil getting his head kicked in.

♪ ♫ ♬ Alan the Red nosed DJ.............. ♪ ♫ ♬

Woolwich Weekly you mean? Lawrence and Auclair waxing about how good Henry portrays his own rabbit fetishes in car adverts. :paulinhofacepalm:
Was thinking about this last night. I'll listen to the Football Ramble no matter what the result at the weekend (in addition to TFC, naturally) - but with the way things are at the moment, I have a fair few Guardian pods that remain 'unplayed'. Same as avoiding MOTD.

Amy Lawrence strikes me as fairly reasonable and intelligent - and I seem to recall her getting some nasty stick on Twitter recently that was unpleasant - despite her goonerness.

Auclair, however, turns my fucking stomach. That man optimises the bandwagon of fans who jumped on the Wenger-bus, and he is so very very brittle when they have to discuss a negative Woolwich result.

(And then there's Glendenning, who ceased amusing me once I dug around the internet for more than five seconds researching him. The tit.)

Can anyone tell me who Darren Gough supports? he has more clubs that Tiger woods, Durham is a shock jock (and a cunt) if something is black he would say its white just to get a reaction and someone call his show. Brazil is just an alcoholic, how he has not been kicked off that show is beyond me for some of the un pc things he comes out with

All in all between the 200 ad breaks they have per hour there output is pure drivel

Don't know if you noticed Talksport always go on and on negatively about Spurs, dwelling on their defeats and down-playing their wins. Yet when Woolwich lose you barely hear about it.

They also use a sneaky thing of only allowing through Spurs callers who agree with some negative point (there's always one or two) but do not allow through those who disagree.

Adrian Durham is also a closet-Woolwich fan, he has the Daily Woolwich which despite the intended impression actually praises them far more but mainly keeps Durham talking about them when they are not in the limelight. Jason Cundy disliked it so much he created the Daily Chelsea when he hosted the show, and then allowed a Daily show for every team in the PL.

On the Sports Bar, Andy Goldstein decided to nickname Maurizio Pochettino "MoPo", a derogatory familiarity. Cundy started using it too. Why not call Jose Mourinho "JoMo" (pronounced Homo as is the language accent)??

I have tons of other examples about their campaign against Spurs, which many in the media are doing. If you gave Spurs the refereeing Chelsea are getting they would have won many of the games they played poorly in.

It's up to us to turn that round. Of all the so called top clubs we disappoint and fall short the most.

I hate the clear anti Spurs attitude but we are our own worst enemy.

That's why tomorrow has an oh too familiar ring to it.

It's like what comes first-the chicken or the egg with us I feel.

Back
Top Bottom