Talksport are anti-Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Laura Woods messes with my head in a similar way to that Chelsea bird with the big titties does.

I’m trying to hate her like I’m supposed to but it’s just not happening for some reason…

5NnrpRaqbCMeeB1CFWXQK3g6-Fi90jTV9aRRMy-AAKQ.jpg
Not even that good looking- has an off-putting, under-developed, slightly bug-eyed face, reminiscent of an adolescent. I thought you did- and hope you do- have better looking women over there.

Woods is a boring crap bitter presenter getting her position because of gender positive discrimination. She wouldn't have got it on merit 10 years back. The morning show is bland simple and rather stupid. Just not worth the bother.
Talkshite in my opinion is not anti Spurs as many presenters are Lillywhite's , Kelly , O'Hara, Hawksby , Morrison,the one at 5am and a few others .
In the last few years we have played largely unattractive football in the eyes of the media which arguably is fair. Our signings are not statements and we win nothing. This gives many in the media a stick to beat us with.
Prime Pouch , with our flying Walker , Rose , Eriksen being creative, Dembele , Deli ghosting in and a dynamic Kane we were the media's favourite.
So no , we make the narrative and Talkshite is mainly a simple piece of shit.
We were never the media's favourite. Shall I remind you how much we were villified in 2016 only because we were competing against Leicester? To the point that all 50/50, 40/60, 30/70 decisions went Leicester's way? Or in 2018? When it was all about the Liverpool resurgence, even though we beat them 4-1 and finished ahead in the league?

I'm not trying to sound harsh but she genuinely doesnt know anything. I saw her appear on a football related channel and she was asked to give her opinion on certain things and she literally had nothing to say.

Are you sure?

She’s a woman ffs

Looks like this thread is still active

To sum it up, talksport is a boys club of former footballers who are bitter they didn’t play when the big money came in. Sometimes they allow the occasional female on so it doesn’t look too obvious.

Only person worth watching is a Darren Ambrose, a spurs fan. They pair him with akinfenwa who’s also great but unfortunately in typical talksport fashion they bring on a third person who’s fucking unbearable.

Talk sport really is the slops of sports journalism. It’s a playground for the silly fuckers that spout their shit on twitter and the like , the embarrassing silly boys from AFTV etc.

It’s full of ex goons who try to be relevant and liked by slating us. They are beyond pathetic and not worth the energy and certainly not worth a thread of their own.
The Big Boss is a goon and all the others suck up to him by saying “ oh look at me boss, look how I mock Spurs” pathetic little brown nosing kiss arses.

Is Adrian Durham still on it

Ironic they're advertising on tv now to get people to listen to it. Last couple of years particularly the breakfast show is crap. Quite like simon jordan and souness on it. Danny kelly is decent as well.

Back
Top Bottom