Talksport are anti-Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

*Soul...

:sonpoint: gotcha!!

Yup I was using the old Scottish hooker!!

This has ruined my day

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

I can feel a flounce coming on!!

The European Football show Trans Europe Express is genuinely brilliant radio. Danny Kelly and Andy Brassell (sometimes Kevin Hatchard/Lars Sivertsen) great informative radio with no stupid idiots like O'Hara there to be like "Fiorentina SHAMBLES at the weekend, BOTTLED IT etc

Counterpoint: We get Rebecca Lowe on our PL studio shows for NBC over here and she might be my favorite host/pundit across any sport.

She's fantastic.
I like Kelly Cates despite her family connections, and although she's not really football specific, Gabby Logan normally does a fair job

Why do people listen to stuff that makes them angry?

Talksport's modus monus operadi is to be controversial

The idea being some people are expected to want to respond - which is how Talksport make money.

In other words they are being sucked in as Talksport want.

If you don't want Talksport to exist, don't play their game !

Cunty at it again.

Talksport's modus monus operadi is to be controversial

The idea being some people are expected to want to respond - which is how Talksport make money.

In other words they are being sucked in as Talksport want.

If you don't want Talksport to exist, don't play their game !
I swear if these two thick bastards were at the bar in a pub repeating this drivel, I'd get up and leave.
Don't care about TalkShites agenda, I just wanna know... If Cunty hates us SO much, how did he feel pulling on a filthy Tottenham shirt for a coupla years.....?

Or maybe THAT'S why he was so shit for us...
Deliberate Sabotage??
Agent Cunty at it again...?

The Ipswich goal was a fluke... Must've fucking killed him deep down!

Bent is barely any better... A Gooner through and through, yet played (badly) for us....
Is there a theme developing here?

But back to TS... Yes, I noticed it even today, on the Jim Shite show (and again at 1pm) they steer the conversation towards mentioning Spurs not winning a trophy, or not spending money, or some shit... To the point where Jim White actually said "YES, THANK YOU, EXACTLY!" when the subject of Spurs not winning a trophy came up... as if he's contractually obligated to mention it every hour... and qualified for a TalkShite bonus when it was forced into the conversation. (I think they were talking about Brighton at the time!)

Despicable station, but merely a reflection of the current state of our nasty, spiteful, blame-centric CUNTRY right now!

Back
Top Bottom