Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Screen-Shot-2020-04-12-at-20.50.59.jpg

He must’ve realised that the golden goose is coming to an end. And if he wants to keep earning money for another 5 years he simply has to start doing the bare minimum.
His stock’s fallen so low that I doubt many clubs would be clamouring to sign him, even on a free, and the ones that would probably wouldn’t tickle his fancy.

Shame how it’s all played out really, he showed some real moments of brilliance.

Subbed on for Dries Mertens in the league against Sivasspor today. On in the 69th minute at which point Galatasaray were 1-0 up away from home. Match ended 1-1.

Still I guess Tanguy filled his 23-24 highlight reel with that match the other day.

I don't think there's ever been a player, here, who's frustrated me as much as this this guy.

Saucy af with a football, but just couldn't get his act together.

One of the most skilful players we've ever had... and didn't ever really have.

Arrrrrrgh, Tanguy!!!!!
One day, when it's way too late, he'll look back on his career and think wtf, I had the talent to have it all but fucked it up cause I just couldn't live the life.

This guy could've been the new Yaya Toure, bagged goals & assists galore, won individual & team trophies, signed for Real Madrid, been a regular for France...instead he's a fat bastard playing for Galatasaray and even they wanted to fuck him off not that long ago.

Talent without hard work is nothing.

I just read that "Tottenham are weighing up whether to recall Tanguy Ndombele from his loan spell at Galatasaray this month in order to beef up their midfield ranks".

Great choice of words.

I just read that "Tottenham are weighing up whether to recall Tanguy Ndombele from his loan spell at Galatasaray this month in order to beef up their midfield ranks".

Great choice of words.
This is the content I come in here for.

This type of waffle chips away at the good honest investigative journalism which used to abound. Who needs heavyweight reporting when you can get burger... er I mean bigger results with clickbait headlines.

Back
Top Bottom