Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If that headline was deliberate, then the writer of it is a comedy genius!

This one managed to get weighing and beef into his article.

This one managed to get weighing and beef into his article.
I don't think it's coincidence now...

But in this day and age of awareness around these types of issues, does it technically count as fat shaming?

I don't think it's coincidence now...

But in this day and age of awareness around these types of issues, does it technically count as fat shaming?

Only if you’re soft.

Him being recalled isn’t going to be true though. The only way he comes back is if we’ve managed to find a buyer for him, which would be a tremendous achievement in itself.

Gold:
Tanguy Ndombele has continued to get more game time in recent weeks following the Turkish Super Lig's winter break. On Thursday he played 21 minutes from the bench as Galatasaray drew 1-1 at Sivasspor.

That disappointing result, with the visitors conceding a late penalty, saw the Frenchman restored to the starting line-up for the second time in three games as Galatasaray won 2-1 at home against Kayerispor on Monday evening.

The 27-year-old was taken off after 64 minutes having contributed one tackle, two interceptions, one clearance and he won two aerial duels. Ndombele also had a passing accuracy of 86.8% from his 38 passes.

Can't understand why the option to buy is so much tbh. Maybe it covers the very unlikely scenario in which he gets his shit together and smashes it in the loan, and is therefore a ceiling from which Gala know Spurs will go down from. He'd obviously be worth getting rid of for £0.00.
This makes me sound like I know what I am talking about :rolleyes: but we paid £45m and he signed a 5 year contract in 2020. So his amortised value is £9m per year until 2025. So giving him away would cost Spurs £18m this year or £9m next year!
I think.

Can fire a player for being fat...CAS confirmed.

The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) ruled this Thursday that Sevilla FC acted in an " appropriate manner " with the French player Joris Gnagnon , by dismissing him for failing to maintain " an adequate weight for the competition ", despite the fact that the Seville entity demanded "seriousness and rigor towards his profession ," according to a statement from the club.

Can fire a player for being fat...CAS confirmed.

The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) ruled this Thursday that Sevilla FC acted in an " appropriate manner " with the French player Joris Gnagnon , by dismissing him for failing to maintain " an adequate weight for the competition ", despite the fact that the Seville entity demanded "seriousness and rigor towards his profession ," according to a statement from the club.
Nervous Key And Peele GIF

Tanguy right now...

This makes me sound like I know what I am talking about :rolleyes: but we paid £45m and he signed a 5 year contract in 2020. So his amortised value is £9m per year until 2025. So giving him away would cost Spurs £18m this year or £9m next year!
I think.

How much per Kilo are we losing ?

Back
Top Bottom