Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only one more year and we can finally get rid of his wages.

If there is any lesson from him it should a good attitude is an absolute prerequisite to any new signing. No exceptions no matter how talented.

Wow...did it again this genuinely made me sad. This bloke thinks he's conned everyone and yes, he will be a very rich type two diabetic, but as he ages and he will start to see through the money and thoughts about what he was and should have been will start to pick at him. I recall Declan Rice saying he absolutely hated playing against him and how he was by some way the best AM in the EPL.Has there been a bigger waste of talent in football. Don’t think so....oh good my angers back.

Last edited:
That has to be shopped. He didn't look that bad in the other pics/vids.
Definitely a fat cunt though.

At least this thread has given me a good laugh this afternoon. We've only got him for a maximum of another 18 months. It will have been the longest 5 years in football history though.

And to think we were all so happy when we signed him, and he scored a cracker on debut to start the fightback against Villa.

Oh Tanguy what have you done?

“Stripes on the upper half of your body will help to balance out your frame. Thick stripes will help to broaden your shoulders, while thin vertical stripes on the bottom half will thin out your hips.”

He’s defying science …. Legend

and to think people called him fat when he was at spurs...But seriously to be fair to tangy the shawarma in Istanbul is absolutely on point

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

This makes me sound like I know what I am talking about :rolleyes: but we paid £45m and he signed a 5 year contract in 2020. So his amortised value is £9m per year until 2025. So giving him away would cost Spurs £18m this year or £9m next year!
I think.
6yr contract in 2019 . Cost 54m pounds. Worth 9m on our books . Sell him for 10 and we make a profit.

Are you serious …compare him with Gascogne and Hoddle. He had one good season at Lyon.
You have comprehension issue? Or just can't do nuance? Yes his innate ability with a football may actually be more than Hoddels was ( No Glenn Hoddel could not dribble a football as well as Tanguy N'dombele he'd tell you that himself) . That's why I said innate. No I did not compare their careers obviously. Technically he's one of the best footballers I've ever seen. In reality he is a fraction of the players Ive named.🙄
Blimey the inter net...

Last edited:
You have comprehension issue? Or just can't do nuance? Yes his innate ability with a football may actually be more than Hoddels was ( No Glenn Hoddel could not dribble a football as well as Tanguy N'dombele he'd tell you that himself) . That's why I said innate. No I did not compare their careers obviously. Technically he's one of the best footballers I've ever seen. In reality he is a fraction of the players Ive named.🙄
Blimey the inter net...

‘technically one of the best’ you’ve ever seen … surely that’s a stretch? Lots of futsal players have great feet like fatso but are nonetheless fairly shit at actual football (like fatso).

That said , you’re right , he might well be on a par with Glenn Hoddel .
:davieshmm:

Back
Top Bottom