Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This makes me sound like I know what I am talking about :rolleyes: but we paid £45m and he signed a 5 year contract in 2020. So his amortised value is £9m per year until 2025. So giving him away would cost Spurs £18m this year or £9m next year!
I think.
£9 million isn’t much if he is such a rotten egg. We have FFP wiggle room so if he’s irredeemable then get shut asap. Is it a MH issue with this lad. He is absolute class with a football. Just blowing out of his arse after 10 minutes of high pressure on the pitch. He seems to have little professional pride for himself or his career. It makes no sense. He’s either lazy as fuck or ill. Or lazy as fuck because he’s ill. Or ill because he’s lazy as fuck.
The biggest riddle of all our signings for me over almost 50 years of supporting the club. The talent is insane. Absolute baller who can’t maintain a basic level of fitness. It defies logic. Ange doesn’t seem keen which is a very bad sign

you watch though. He will fuck off after his gravy train has pulled into the station at WHL and go back to being a powerhouse somewhere else. I gave up on the huge hopes I had for him a long time ago. I don’t think he’s a full ticket. Shame because he is a very fine footballer if he get his head right and his body in any kind of shape.

£9 million isn’t much if he is such a rotten egg. We have FFP wiggle room so if he’s irredeemable then get shut asap. Is it a MH issue with this lad. He is absolute class with a football. Just blowing out of his arse after 10 minutes of high pressure on the pitch. He seems to have little professional pride for himself or his career. It makes no sense. He’s either lazy as fuck or ill. Or lazy as fuck because he’s ill. Or ill because he’s lazy as fuck.
The biggest riddle of all our signings for me over almost 50 years of supporting the club. The talent is insane. Absolute baller who can’t maintain a basic level of fitness. It defies logic. Ange doesn’t seem keen which is a very bad sign

you watch though. He will fuck off after his gravy train has pulled into the station at WHL and go back to being a powerhouse somewhere else. I gave up on the huge hopes I had for him a long time ago. I don’t think he’s a full ticket. Shame because he is a very fine footballer if he get his head right and his body in any kind of shape.
I don't think he will be a powerhouse somewhere else. it's a trajectory he's on. Dele style. He won't get another big contract. His motivation is shot. He's not some brilliant genius repeatedly pulling the wool over people's eyes. He did it once, and got £50m odd gross out of it. Genius in a way.

when-you-randomize-your-player-in-fifa-career-mode-v0-3otwymz8a9dc1.jpeg

This guy cost £60m

OK, i've seen these videos last for ten minutes and they're padded out with goal celebrations and shit...but this almost twenty minutes long with virtually no padding!!!! This guy will be giving opponents fucking nightmares, get too close and he'll trick his way past you, stand off him and watch a laser guided through ball go by...His feet are incredible it almost looks as if he's hitting the ball by accident, but it happens too often to not be deliberate, I could say more but I think I need a cold shower to calm down...

As did this

Back
Top Bottom