Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

‘technically one of the best’ you’ve ever seen … surely that’s a stretch? Lots of futsal players have great feet like fatso but are nonetheless fairly shit at actual football (like fatso).

That said , you’re right , he might well be on a par with Glenn Hoddel .
:davieshmm:
You did it again and the smiley didn't hide it. Yes he is certainly one of the best I've Ever seen, ZERO HYPERBOLE. He has huge innate ability and he definitely is better at dribbling with the football than Glenn Hoddel. As was Waddle and Gascoigne.

Fuck me you're not even pretending to engage with the substance of the point. Prehaps you don't understand that there is no cognitive dissonce in that statement. Does that make him a better footballer NO of course not I said that MYSELF!! Look do me a favour don't @ me (ever). I genuinely can't stand talking to people too dumb to do nuance. I avoid them in real life and I do the same here.

You did it again and the smiley didn't hide it. Yes he is certainly one of the best I've Ever seen, ZERO HYPERBOLE. He has huge innate ability and he definitely is better at dribbling with the football than Glenn Hoddel. As was Waddle and Gascoigne.

Fuck me you're not even pretending to engage with the substance of the point. Prehaps you don't understand that there is no cognitive dissonce in that statement. Does that make him a better footballer NO of course not I said that MYSELF!! Look do me a favour don't @ me (ever). I genuinely can't stand talking to people too dumb to do nuance. I avoid them in real life and I do the same here.

It must be tough for you having to put up with other people being too dumb to ‘do’ nuance on the basis that they don’t agree you. Clearly there wasn’t quite enough nuance in my reply, which was gently taking the piss out of you for repeatedly not being able to spell ‘Glenn Hoddle’.

You believe that fatso is technically one of the best players you’ve ever seen, and I can see how you like to put some words in CAPS just to show how SERIOUS you are about your own opinions … But other than that, what substance is there in your point am I missing that is worth you getting so angry about?

I do not share your view that fatty is one of the best technical players I’ve ever seen. It’s a different opinion; nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.

Last edited:
It's insane he is a pro athlete. And crazy to think in my time of watching Spurs he is right in there with Gascoigne Hoddel and Waddle for the most genuine innate footballing ability. He must have mental problems.
100% - His dribbling ability was genuinely magical when he first joined us. Ball seemed to stick to his feet. Would routinely dribble past/through 3 or 4 defenders with power, change of pace/direction and dribbling technique to progress the ball up the middle third then find a good pass. Was the definition of press resistant.

His dribbling/press resistance was world class, his passing was really good and his shooting was pretty decent.

To be able to do that while being a lazy sack of shite is incredible innate footballing ability - cause he sure didn’t develop his skills through hard work. It was all God given ability - Imagine how talented he could have become/what he could have achieved if he had any kind of work ethic - What a f’in waste - Makes me sad too.

Last edited:
Sure he's milking the clubs money....but I have to admit I've found it wierdly entertaining that with his... ahem...physique, his.... love for burgers, and general...... CBF'ed attitude he's still been able to pull it off

Let’s not forget the treason we ended up with this wastrel without any form of due diligence. Not a chance the current football infrastructure would have recommended this purchase, Donna, Daniel and Collecot you idiots - your fault and a very expensive one to boot (this lazy blob cost 20% of annual revenue in totality)

Important to call this out whilst the usual inbreds are publicly sucking off Levy. Well done for making the changes and creating a football structure but my god it was way too late

Last edited:
Let’s not forget the treason we ended up with this wastrel without any form of due diligence. Not a chance the current football infrastructure would have recommended this purchase, Donna, Daniel and Collecot you idiots - your fault and a very expensive one to boot (this lazy blob cost 20% of annual revenue in totality)

Important to call this out whilst the usual inbreds are publicly sucking off Levy. Well done for making the changes and creating a football structure but my god it was way too late
I'm not so sure it wasn't all Poch

I’ve made a lot of Jokes about Ndombele in the past but I’m genuinely concerned that there is more to this than people know.
This isn’t normal to see for a guy who should be entering the peak of his career.

Poch pick

Back
Top Bottom