Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No football for two weeks, so much positivity surrounding the club, players coming back from injury to sprinkle even more optimism as we can look forward to the possible line ups and how good we can be.

Spurs fanbase: Nah, fuck that let’s talk about a negative by dissing a player that will never play to Spurs again

Fucking hell

No football for two weeks, so much positivity surrounding the club, players coming back from injury to sprinkle even more optimism as we can look forward to the possible line ups and how good we can be.

Spurs fanbase: Nah, fuck that let’s talk about a negative by dissing a player that will never play to Spurs again

Fucking hell
True,especially when there's still a chance he might play for us again.

A fat chance.

In fairness I’d hate to think what I’d look like if I earned a >£50m contract.
fat GIF

I’ve made a lot of Jokes about Ndombele in the past but I’m genuinely concerned that there is more to this than people know.
This isn’t normal to see for a guy who should be entering the peak of his career.
I’m not genuinely concerned because I think he’s a lazy greedy unmotivated joke of a footballer. Even if you have shit going on in your life you can still at least fucking try run. To have that ability and throw it away is disgraceful and sad.

Fucking hell
So the spurs fanbase are negative because they have a go at a guy who is stealing a wage off us? . There’s loads to be positive about so you go and comment on that stuff.
Ok,well done Tanguy for getting £200,000 a week to look like an amateur player. 👏👏👏💪💪

Fucking hell
I just think it’s all rather sad. Sad for the game that this talent isn’t being maximised, sad for N’Dombele cos we’ve seen many a player go through stuff, but this isn’t normal. He might be out of football altogether after his contract runs out. It’s been a mistake, just like Bentley and others.

The saddest people of all are the ones piling in, especially fans of this club, he’s not been part of our plans for 2 years, and he’ll be off the books in 18 months tops. It is what it is.

We’re going to make another disastrous signing one day, it’s football, shit happens.

You’d think we’d learnt from the Dele and Richarlison episodes, or even Jan’s recent revelations, or Rose’s from way back, but here we are.

“Spend the fucking money Levy” 🟡🟣

“No, not like that!”

I’ve made a lot of Jokes about Ndombele in the past but I’m genuinely concerned that there is more to this than people know.
This isn’t normal to see for a guy who should be entering the peak of his career.
There’s nothing to it.

He’s a lazy wastrel that got a fat contract and then sat on his ass. Appalling professional. He will disappear from sport once he leaves.

Our worst ever signing.

So the spurs fanbase are negative because they have a go at a guy who is stealing a wage off us? . There’s loads to be positive about so you go and comment on that stuff.
Ok,well done Tanguy for getting £200,000 a week to look like an amateur player. 👏👏👏💪💪
I always laugh at the phrase “Stealing”.

It’s a contract. Nobody put a gun to the Spurs management’s head and told him to offer that.

N’Dombele flopping hasn’t affected the club critically financially . In the midst of his contract they’ve sacked 3 managers, spent more money than we ever have on transfers, (including £150mil on 6 first team midfielders) , expanded the club commercially. In the grand scheme of things it’s a small L the club is taking.

Your government steals more from you in a day than any underperforming pro sportsman could ever wish to do.

I kinda agree... I've joked plenty about his weight too, and I suppose, technically, it's not right to do so...

Then again, it's not right to be the SIZE he is when he's on that much money a week to at LEAST stay fit!

Maybe he's trying to justify his £200k a week wages he's on by putting the same amount of pounds on in weight!

..but yes, it wouldn't surprise me at all if something bigger and darker (no pun intended this time) is at play here....

Last edited:
In fairness I’d hate to think what I’d look like if I earned a >£50m contract.
fat GIF
You would get yourself a personal chef who would use only the finest ingredients and you would have all the time you want to work out, probably at a place you bought yourself on the riviera or in the caribbean.

The very rich usually look their best selves, it's the poor who struggle.

Man could be fighting some mental illness who knows.
But 19/20 was a wild summer: Ndombele, Bergwijn, Jack Clarke and Sessegnon

Man could be fighting some mental illness who knows.
But 19/20 was a wild summer: Ndombele, Bergwijn, Jack Clarke and Sessegnon
A fairly decent chunk of money got spent that window, with very little to no return. Truly a summer window to forget.

LoCelso has been decent recently, but his injury record continues to be a big problem.
Might be Clarke who ends up being the best out of that lot

Signed for about £60m

Come summer he’s been here 5years at £10m a season = £50m

Agents fees, probably match loan fees, let’s say.

-£10m wages probably paid by other teams for loans (at a crude guess).

The guy has cost us £100m

Played 63Games.

Let us all pray he gets into a semblance of shape and form, next few months and Saudi pay his wages final year.

Let’s not forget the treason we ended up with this wastrel without any form of due diligence. Not a chance the current football infrastructure would have recommended this purchase, Donna, Daniel and Collecot you idiots - your fault and a very expensive one to boot (this lazy blob cost 20% of annual revenue in totality)

Important to call this out whilst the usual inbreds are publicly sucking off Levy. Well done for making the changes and creating a football structure but my god it was way too late
Did you mean that??
If so, very funny... If a little OTT!

It's bad, but it's hardly treason!!

Mind you, if he did end up in the Tower of London, he'd probably end up trying to Kentucky fry the Ravens!!!

Why do you give a fuck? Why waste the energy? What does it do/change?

What a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom