Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't even give his usual 10 minutes of pretending he gives a fuck this time. We could offer him out for free this window and nobody would bite due to wages. We're now lumbered with him for years to come, maybe whilst loaning him out to the odd club just to get him out of the dressing room.

One of the worst PL signings of all time. Everyone involved in bringing him here should hang their fucking heads in shame.
Airfixx Airfixx

Its like he wants the game to not involve running. Someone passes him the ball, he does a trick or two and the passes it forward. A little bit of running and it looks like his lungs are about to collapse. He cant play in this league. Paritici needs to find someone in italy who will take him on a free loan, we take care of wages, and sell for 10-15 million if they like him. Whatever it is, it has to be done soon.

Italy might be a slower league but you still have to run. Running is part of football no mattter what country you are in.

Any club that watches him “play” will see that he is not worth bothering with.

Remember, Jose broke Covid rules to try to get this utter twat fit. He's a fucking disgrace. So much for his talent...

I don't know which scenario is worse, if our scouting team completely missed all his attitude issues. Or they didn't and Poch just chose to ignore them and pushed for his signing either way.

I have no problems that he is shit, that is down to our scouting system, who bought him. I do have an issue that he doesn't give a shit, he has shown no sign of getting his stamina to a place where we could even get a half of football out of him. What is the point in any player that cant do 90 minutes, this is football ffs, not a relay race.

Being in the Stadium today really showed him for what he is, he is stealing his wage and the way he just sauntered off the pitch just about sums up how many fucks he gives about Spurs or the Fans. I said to the fella next to me, he probably thinks the booing was cos the supporters didnt want him hooked,..

I hope we never see him in a Spurs shirt again. That walk off today has done it for me,, he can sod off.

Where's NDomNumbNuts defending his boy?
This Season in the PL...

Ndombele: 486 mins / 2 non pen goal contributions
Kane: 1432 mins / 4 non pen goal contributions

Awkward …

Confused Chrissy Teigen GIF

I don't know which scenario is worse, if our scouting team completely missed all his attitude issues. Or they didn't and Poch just chose to ignore them and pushed for his signing either way.
So what about the other jokers we've spunked our money on since 2017? If it was a one-off you might blame Poch but almost every player signed since Hitchen became chief scout in 2017 has been a fucking disaster.

We should be asking why Hitchen and the other half-wits have spent 300M in 4 years and failed to get even a single player better than what we had before.

Poch probably thought that his style of management could get the best out of him, and we’ll never really know whether he could have or not. Wouldn’t be the first mercurial player that Poch transformed. But I doubt it.

300 million down the drain because of our incompetent owners

Ndombele
GLC
Berg
Doherty
Rodon
Aurier
Sissoko
Sanchez
Foyth
Janssen
Sess
Those players were bought years ago. Its always the same fucking excuses.

We cant buy anyone cos they want/cost too much. We cant sell anyone because nobody wants them.

Utter shite.

Fact is we have 400m wiggle room in fair play.

We have the lowest wages to turnover spend in the league.

And we spend the least on transfers.

Levy is to blame, nobody else. Why is Jack Clarke still here? Carter Vickers? and all the other tripe weve bought. The club is a fucking mess and theres only one person to blame.

Poch probably thought that his style of management could get the best out of him, and we’ll never really know whether he could have or not. Wouldn’t be the first mercurial player that Poch transformed. But I doubt it.

Genuine question..... Who are the others?

Back
Top Bottom