Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's pretty simple......

You said "Well he has to find a club, he knows that."

He has 3 very lucrative years to take his time over that; if he even gives a shit anymore.

Indeed and what happens if you sit on your arse and not keep yourself in tip top shape for 3 years, you tend to get worse and lose your ability, that's the dilemma he faces.

Which is why the Bale and Bentley examples were quite funny unless you think he's set for retirement at 27.

You're right it's simple but you seem to be struggling a bit here. :thumbup:

Indeed and what happens if you sit on your arse and not keep yourself in tip top shape for 3 years, you tend to get worse and lose your ability, that's the dilemma he faces.

Which is why the Bale and Bentley examples were quite funny unless you think he's set for retirement at 27.

I wouldn't put it past him.......

Perhaps re-aquaint yourself with the Bentley saga too..... He's the perfect example.

I have no clue what’s been going on here for the last 10 orso pages but surely you’re not implying that the only reason Barca or Milan aren’t in for him is due to them being in financial trouble?
i am serious leslie nielsen GIF

Just an ordinary food restaurant.

You can make whatever you want about this shit racist thing, but at the end of day the only problem is that Tanguy is not suited for EPL, doesn't have the drive or will in him. He could say that he would give all he have to try to grab his position, instead he said that he will try to enjoy his time and not putt the pressure on himself. We also saw the video from training that anything changed so far.

Beeing professional athlete is living with constant pressure for your body and soul. Would Nadal, Djokovic, Federer, Sampras have career's like they have without puting themselfs under constant pressure?

Compare your Nboy to Modric, and you can see the difference, one is one of the best midfielder of all time, who came from smaller team then Tanguy, shit training facilites at the begining, but the drive to success was even bigger than the talent, and he is still better player and for his team more important at the age of 37, than Tanguy will ever be no metter what.

You can make whatever you want about this shit racist thing, but at the end of day the only problem is that Tanguy is not suited for EPL, doesn't have the drive or will in him. He could say that he would give all he have to try to grab his position, instead he said that he will try to enjoy his time and not putt the pressure on himself. We also saw the video from training that anything changed so far.

Beeing professional athlete is living with constant pressure for your body and soul. Would Nadal, Djokovic, Federer, Sampras have career's like they have without puting themselfs under constant pressure?

Compare your Nboy to Modric, and you can see the difference, one is one of the best midfielder of all time, who came from smaller team then Tanguy, shit training facilites at the begining, but the drive to success was even bigger than the talent, and he is still better player and for his team more important at the age of 37, than Tanguy will ever be no metter what.
diva bye bitch GIF

After this contract expires, he will need another club to pay his wages. So he will probably put in the effort in the last 6 months of his contract expiry date. For now its mcdonalds and chill. i want his life.

With 60m in the bank, that 'need' may dissipate altogether; but yeah we're generally on the same page here.

Last edited:

That is totally why. I'm sure they'd be lining up if they had the money. You know, like all those clubs not suffering financial problems who are interested in a discounted (even free!) Tanguy.

Oh wait .. it appears to just be Galatasaray. I doubt even Lyon would touch him again with a ten foot bargepole now he's let himself go so badly.

That is totally why. I'm sure they'd be lining up if they had the money. You know, like all those clubs not suffering financial problems who are interested in a discounted (even free!) Tanguy.

Oh wait .. it appears to just be Galatasaray. I doubt even Lyon would touch him again with a ten foot bargepole now he's let himself go so badly.
Do you even like Spurs?

Do you even like Spurs?

More than you do it seems, since you're intent on giving incredible amounts of support to a guy who will cost the club tens of millions having given next to nothing back in return. He doesn't care. His fitness levels are nothing short of a disgrace.

Tanguy has lost any right to backing. I'd rather stand fully behind someone like Winks who is far more limited but does at least remain professional and will run for the team.

modric a far more talented footballer than ndombele if thats what youre getting at. having good footwork and good skills doesnt make you a supremely talented footballer, theres much more involved than just that. modric in another stratosphere to ndombele in the most important factor in football...football I.Q

More than you do it seems, since you're intent on giving incredible amounts of support to a guy who will cost the club tens of millions having given next to nothing back in return. He doesn't care. His fitness levels are nothing short of a disgrace.

Tanguy has lost any right to backing. I'd rather stand fully behind someone like Winks who is far more limited but does at least remain professional and will run for the team.
jeff bridges opinion GIF

Please can someone provide a definitive list of racist foodstuffs. I wouldn't want to order the wrong thing at dinner.

Burgers made out of Gorillas
Chicken
Watermelons
Bananas
Coconuts
Bounty Bars
Choc Ices

What have I missed?

Back
Top Bottom