Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So when he says "happy at Spurs" he means "lounge around and do fuck all". What a spectacular waste of money on our side and talent on his.

Make him hand-wash the squads' jock straps.

That’s modern footballers couldn’t give a fuck, made his money for doing fuck all, the day power changed from managers & clubs to players & agents game over especially if they’ve no dignity and self respect…..

More than you do it seems, since you're intent on giving incredible amounts of support to a guy who will cost the club tens of millions having given next to nothing back in return. He doesn't care. His fitness levels are nothing short of a disgrace.

Tanguy has lost any right to backing. I'd rather stand fully behind someone like Winks who is far more limited but does at least remain professional and will run for the team.

Indeed. Winks has limitations but he's a decent guy and has always tried.

Contrast the two in the Morcambe game. One couldn't even be arsed to walk off the pitch. One came on and (albeit luckily) got us back in the game.

That’s modern footballers couldn’t give a fuck, made his money for doing fuck all, the day power changed from managers & clubs to players & agents game over especially if they’ve no dignity and self respect…..

So how come we have about 30 other players, some of whom earn at least as much as him, that work their arses off?

I get why you might say this; but the majority of players aren't as pathetic as Ndombele.

There are few sources I trust more than I do Dave Agent.

Well he does sound like a Simon Day character.

article-2629336-1DEA119D00000578-974_306x423.jpg

I get why you might say this; but the majority of players aren't as pathetic as Ndombele.
Indeed. Our squad is full of proper pros. Look at Ben Davies. It says he's on 93k a week, much less than Ndombele. The guy will run round the planet if a manager (any manager) tells him to. If I was in that squad on that kind of money, I'd hang my head in shame if I couldn't match Davies-level commitment.

So how come we have about 30 other players, some of whom earn at least as much as him, that work their arses off?
No I should have added a minority of players act like N’Dombele, majority have a works ethic we’ve been fortunate just Sod’s law the cunt that does it with us is/was our most expensive player :confused:

No we’ve been fortunate in that regard, but you’d think for his own self respect if nothing else he’d do a shift. I certainly would, he’s in a privileged occupation that thousands would like to be in.

He will just be registered as a tax write off and move on, club is always bigger than the individual.
Just dont trade with Lyon again!

No we’ve been fortunate in that regard, but you’d think for his own self respect if nothing else he’d do a shift. I certainly would, he’s in a privileged occupation that thousands would like to be in.

We've been UN-fortunate...... Most players aren't like this.

Back
Top Bottom