Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing funny there, Tanguy :D

Hate to brake it to you, but you are so fat and slow that my granny, may she rest in peace, could tackle you and ruin your mood.

Now go and have 3rd dessert.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Be easier to do if Ndombele voluntarily gave up part of his salary - say 50% leaving Spurs paying 25% to get to a wage packet non PL clubs can afford - as part of his attempt to earn a place at another club and even French NT at WC (even if its a remote chance).

He'll be back next summer and I suspect difficult to shift even on a much reduced salary. Think we'll be lucky to get any kind of fee for him and even on reduced wages he'll still have cost us the thick end of 100m since buying him.

Serie A will be good for him. It's a real shame it never worked out for him here. I and I am sure many others were very excited when we did manage to sign him. Finally felt like we had that press resistant midfielder we had missed since Dembele was sold. Just a shame he didn't seem very much interested,

Will be interesting to actually see how he does under Spaletti who at one point was one of the most exciting coaches in Serie A who's teams played exciting creative football.

Back
Top Bottom