Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They'll always be a club who will take him, he's a professional football player at the end of the day and his agent will be sounding out clubs (it keeps him in a job at least) Not sure if the deal will be to our liking in terms of how much we pay towards his wages but he will get a move at some point.

We'll still only in July, TW closes for most countries in September.

As I said...

Napoli were 3rd last season, 9 pts clear of 4th place Juve and 15pts clear of 5th place Lazio. Top 4 go in CL.
Every chance he will go for good.
2 down and 2 to go. Apparent Gil is probably going to be sold as well to Valencia

napoli?
ok, see you next summer tanguy
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

I hope this is the last we see of him.

Being in the ground against Morecombe and watching the arrogance of the way he sauntered off the pitch, the reaction from the crowd was more than justified. That did it for me, shocking display of someone not giving a shit.

Without doubt, for me, the worst signing we have ever made. Sure, we have had flops before and players who would try hard with no end result, but given the cost of this fella and the amount of money he is stealing from the club with no product, he is a mistake that hopefully we can all forget about as soon as he slopes off.

Back
Top Bottom