Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Naples it is!

I wish I could get sent to Naples as punishment for half-assing my work.

Keep up the good work on the Ukrainian thread and we’ll have a whip round!

angry whip GIF by Skrz.cz

Fine fine.

I think it’s fucking close though!

Both utterly shit with bad attitudes

I think Gio is worse in that at least Ndombelly doesn’t even attempt to hide his contempt for us hence the long slow walk off

Send the fat Cunt to Llanelli for the weekend!!

Both showed glimpses of their quality. Unfortunately, 'glimpses' isn't good enough for the amount of money we spent on both of them and where the club wanted to go following the Champions League final.

Ndombele scored some brilliant goals for us and he also gave us some brilliant assists. Gave us a YouTube compilation highlights reel for a few months with moments against Southampton, Villa, Chelsea etc. but unfortunately had basically no consistency to his game and his lack of defensive output is known by us all.

Lo Celso was different in that he put in the effort but very little output. It was almost Soldado like. Everything that he had done successfully prior to signing for us seemed to disappear from his game the moment he put a Spurs shirt on. But he put in a period of good performances from December 2019 onwards which resulted in him signing for us s permanently and at the time, I don't remember many on social media being disappointed that we did.

I think we are all glad to see the end of them. I have no hard feelings for either of them. Just none of them suit the Premier League unfortunately. I wish Lo Celso success where he ends up, he does well in La Liga and I thought he put in some great performances in the Champions League last year and I hope Ndombele gets a reality check and realises 'what could have been'.

Lo Celso was different in that he put in the effort but very little output. It was almost Soldado like. Everything that he had done successfully prior to signing for us seemed to disappear from his game the moment he put a Spurs shirt on. But he put in a period of good performances from December 2019 onwards which resulted in him signing for us s permanently and at the time, I don't remember many on social media being disappointed that we did.
I was absolutely delighted we invoked the clause. I'm not gonna try to re-write history. I thought we were saving money by doing it early. The Betis chairman had Levy on toast with this deal.
But it seemed as soon as the deal was made permanent GLC went on strike.

Both showed glimpses of their quality. Unfortunately, 'glimpses' isn't good enough for the amount of money we spent on both of them and where the club wanted to go following the Champions League final.

Ndombele scored some brilliant goals for us and he also gave us some brilliant assists. Gave us a YouTube compilation highlights reel for a few months with moments against Southampton, Villa, Chelsea etc. but unfortunately had basically no consistency to his game and his lack of defensive output is known by us all.

I think we are all glad to see the end of them. I have no hard feelings for either of them. Just none of them suit the Premier League unfortunately. I wish Lo Celso success where he ends up, he does well in La Liga and I thought he put in some great performances in the Champions League last year and I hope Ndombele gets a reality check and realises 'what could have been'.
I hope dumbelly ends up on a list of footballers who lost it all, like Ronaldinho.
Then he'd really be N'obody

Back
Top Bottom