Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

not the end of the world - 2 week recovery? prob another 2 weeks to get fit. Likely misses the start of the season.

it doesn't look great though, I know that anyone can catch this illness but you'd assume Tanguy may not get the benefit of the doubt of being unlucky and will likely be accused of being unprofessional

if the shoe fits etc

I'm listening to Alastair Gold on FB live and they are talking about Tanguy and him getting sick. Gold just said people he knows at the club say that Tanguy is the most talented player in the squad.

I'm listening to Alastair Gold on FB live and they are talking about Tanguy and him getting sick. Gold just said people he knows at the club say that Tanguy is the most talented player in the squad.

can have all the talent in the world, but what good is that if you don’t have the heart and desire. He seems like a complete pussy of a player. Rather just cut our losses, get what we can for him and strengthen with the funds.

Likely he'll recover quickly, but some young adults still get sick. And many people (12% at 30 days according to UK symptom tracker) have symptoms lasting weeks or months. Quite possible Covid could affect performance of an 'elite athlete' in the medium term. Particularly one who appears not to be super motivated, and might be looking for excuses.

Has anyone heard yet if he has symptoms. If he's completely well, with testing done as screening or contact, I imagine he'll be fine.

So now we need a large squad not just to cover injuries and loss of form but Covid. How many times will we lose players due to a positive covid test? At least it gets it over early with him.

People on here mocking the fact a Spurs player tested positive some even borderline celebrating as it means he won’t play for us soon. Utterly shameful for a guy who’s done nothing wrong to date bar get injured

I know you didn't mean it, but the fact you even compared somebody here to an EPL player is still a dig at Tanguy.

:harrylol:

There are many people that are not EPL players that are very fit. I have a few in my family that are very athletic, but don’t play professional sports. Most people calling Tanguy fat are blobs. I reckon the guy I was responded to is likely a bit heavy or worse.

Back
Top Bottom