The “They’re really going to have a World Cup in QATAR?” Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit late now you crooked old bastard

Awarding Qatar the World Cup a mistake - Blatter

Who could have thought is would be a mistake ?

Maybe Blatter should have listened to 99% of people not waving lots of money at FIFA/officials.

FIFA should be announcing it do something meaningful with the money rather than spreading it amongst the usual 'yes' men (and women) - Rebuilding Ukraine being one good idea, supporting ways to reduce fossil fuel usage another ..... really isn't too difficult.

I'm getting Arabic ads at the bottom of my TFC page now......

Fuck off out of my browser, you fuckin' cunts!!! :wansum:

$220bn sports-washing project.

Most expensive was previously Russia at $14bn.

Interesting note: Russia WC flew relatively beneath the radar in terms of scrutiny due to the utter absurdity of Qatar being granted one at the same time.

Last edited:
Leaves your rainbow flags at home, fellas.

FhNI5stXwAEHtq5

$220bn sports-washing project.

Most expensive was previously Russia at $14bn.

Interesting note: Russia WC flew relatively beneath the radar in terms of scrutiny due to the utter absurdity of Qatar being granted on at the same time.

There was some footballing integrity that could be hid behind (corrupt as fuck and social issues aside) but Qatar was too blatent

Back
Top Bottom