The Dawson Derby, AKA The Andy Reid Derby, AKA The Brennan Johnson Derby - AKA EVERY FUCKING PLAYER EVER- AKA Forest Away - 15/12, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

images
Is it possible to have a face THAT red without spontaneously combusting?

Take Bissouma, Sarr and Son out that team and whoever we replace them with from the squad is how we will line up in January. Scary. So we need to start accumulating points now. Need a few wins in a row.

Well if the rumours are true we could line up like this :

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Van de Ven - Udogie
Kulu - Hojbjerg - Lo Celso
Johnson - Richarlison - Gil
Could be alot worse. But yes, a signing or two before at least United would be great

Take Bissouma, Sarr and Son out that team and whoever we replace them with from the squad is how we will line up in January. Scary. So we need to start accumulating points now. Need a few wins in a row.
But how many PL games will they miss? I guess Biss will only miss Man U

Well if the rumours are true we could line up like this :

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Van de Ven - Udogie
Kulu - Hojbjerg - Lo Celso
Johnson - Richarlison - Gil
Could be alot worse. But yes, a signing or two before at least United would be great
Madders? Thought he was back training?

Sounds very much like pre spam game saying give so and do 15 minutes etc. You do know beating NF is not a foregone conclusion. Let’s go out like v toon, play our , create chances, try to put few away without conceding much and blood just win the game. Forget all the stats of previous games going on about how many shots, passes, poccesion. Most can be ignored as I’ve said before you could have tame effort from outside the box that is blocked or goes well wide and that is counted as a shot.

I do not think that this is "done game" nor an "easy game". Thats why I said I HOPE Veliz could get some minutes. That is with the assumption that scoreline by that time is suitable for it.

Ofc it is a new EPL game and in EPL you have to prove yourself from 0 every time. So no room for taking it easier today, agreed!

With Son as our main central striker, there was zero point crossing balls into the box - he's never going to win them; so instead we preferred to play through the defence and patiently wait for openings.

With Richy back, we have a target man who will fight for the ball and throw himself at crosses. So I fully expect us to start putting more balls with pace into the box this game.
Son is 6 foot tall, the same height as Richarlison

0-8 retribution for a LC semi final defeat in tg6e early 80s. Think we played them 3 or 4 times in 10 days. I think i remember Ian Woan scoring.

Back
Top Bottom