The Dawson Derby, AKA The Andy Reid Derby, AKA The Brennan Johnson Derby - AKA EVERY FUCKING PLAYER EVER- AKA Forest Away - 15/12, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn’t negate his overall point.

Height isn’t the only determining factor in becoming a so called “target man”.
so do you feel that Richie has totally deserved the title? Remember that header he missed against Villa? My mum could have got that and she was only 4'11"

so do you feel that Richie has totally deserved the title? Remember that header he missed against Villa? My mum could have got that and she was only 4'11"
Absolutely not. But he’s a more physical presence (including aerially) than Son.

FWIW I want Son playing up top not Richy long-term 👍

We’ve just absolutely ripped CL Newcastle. I don’t think it’s arrogant to be confident in our style of play and taking the game to them

We should be confident but this will be a completely different type of game. Newcastle were tired as fuck, Forest will be full of energy.

We will have to work much harder than we did against Newcastle to win.

I reckon this could be a tricky little game. Although I'm loving the football, we still have a lot of issues.
The last thing we need are injuries or red cards
I'd be happy with draw. 2-2 I reckon

Against Forest?

You'd be happy with a draw?

Fuck right off. Nothing less than a win will do. Might as welll just resign ourselves to being a bottom half team if that's your attitude.

Go trim a hedge you daft bastard.

Take Bissouma, Sarr and Son out that team and whoever we replace them with from the squad is how we will line up in January. Scary. So we need to start accumulating points now. Need a few wins in a row.
Very true also think we need to start giving minutes to some of the younger players in case they are needed to start.

Well if the rumours are true we could line up like this :

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Van de Ven - Udogie
Kulu - Hojbjerg - Lo Celso
Johnson - Richarlison - Gil
Could be alot worse. But yes, a signing or two before at least United would be great
Is VDV back?

Really surprised at this stat from Sky Sports. Never feels like it

Ange Postecoglou's attacking football philosophy results in a huge number of one-on-one duels and take-on opportunities which ultimately raises the possibility of Spurs players being fouled by the opposition. No team have won more free-kicks this season than Spurs (224) and only Manchester City have drawn more yellow cards from the opposition than Postecoglou's side (48).

I actually remember Forest knocking us out of the FA Cup at WHL in about 96 or 97 1-3
Also the game that took about 3 attempts to play, a draw, a snow-off and a 3rd attempt

Back
Top Bottom