The entire Saudi Arabian soverign, population and government.. AKA Newcastle (A) 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been reading real madrid want regulion back for 34m on buy back clause. Not too fussed with that as his defending is questionable. Whats happened to sessegnon? Is he still alive? About time he stepped up or get rid of yet another shirker at club.

Kane wont even give newcastle a second thought unless its totally beyond outrageous wages. If that happens football is pretty much done. Always be affiliated to tottenham but not a sport. Just a high stakes poker game amongst wealthy owners.

Maybe maybe not

It took Man City 2 years to win an FA Cup and 3 years to win the Premier league following their lottery win of oil money.
Nothing is a given of course but let's face it Newcastle's future is a lot brighter than ours.
Their expectations have probably now risen to expect to compete and win trophies in comparison to ours which is simply based on hope.

Kane wont even give newcastle a second thought unless its totally beyond outrageous wages. If that happens football is pretty much done. Always be affiliated to tottenham but not a sport. Just a high stakes poker game amongst wealthy owners.
Premier league football is pretty much done.

Man City, Chelsea, Man United, Newcastle

And then everyone else

Premier league football is pretty much done.

Man City, Chelsea, Man United, Newcastle

And then everyone else
I dont have a grudge with man u as they done it the right way. But city, chelsea and newcastle just boyband manufactured clubs. Think levy will know when to sell to another owner. Hes stubborn and wants to complete his project. Us fans have been very loyal and patient under him.

Nothing is a given of course but let's face it Newcastle's future is a lot brighter than ours.
Their expectations have probably now risen to expect to compete and win trophies in comparison to ours which is simply based on hope.
Blackburn, Leeds and many others over the years have all had those expectations.

HE'S BACK!

In all seriousness, you don't really think Tanganga would be better at CM than Skipp, do you?

A more robust option than skipp, in allowing Hojbjerg to join in attacks more freely - as we've witnessed he's more than capable of, and which he did for s'ton much more than has been facilitated here - offering more recovery speed and strength on turnovers/counters.

So, a better insurance policy, in my view.

Also allows Royal more freedom to push high knowing that side has rapid cover and power, should he get caught short.

Jaffas pace is also a direct, verrticle threat from the centre of the pitch in blazing forward; alarming defences and simple-passing the ball off to our main weapons.

He can drop off when needed and slot in between Cuti and Rodon (who should be our starters, ongoing) and allow both FBs to surge right up (like we used to see in Poch's early years here) and could also allow Cuti license to burst forward when he's in the mood, as he's shown willingness to do on a few occasions, knowing his back is covered.

All-in-all he's a great option in the middle, bringing more scope than skipp.

For me, Tanga's not a natural CB and definitely not a RB... I just don't see it. Just doesn't feel right.

He's got everything to be a great DM and add it to his repertoire... just needs some fine-tuning, which should have begun ages ago imo.

Until Sarr comes we should definitely make use of him there.

Maybe it's just the footie shows I've been watching, but what the fuck is up with Newcastle being called a "big club" all of a sudden in the media.

What the actual fuck. Is our game really that corrupted to the point where the media arent even blinking an eye at the fact that they've just decided that Newcastle are "super club" worthy.

I fucking hope we smash them. I don't think we will, but Holy fuck I hope every Yid that goes up to Newcastle takes a star of David flag just to fuck with them.

...and as if I needed another fucking reason to hate that city.

Back
Top Bottom