The Football Connoisseurs Vs Bournemouth Sat 15th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fans need to be aiming it more at the board and Levy who have led an absolute shitshow. When Kane goes the shit is going to really hit the fan.

I feel sorry for Sanchez he gives his best, he just isn’t of the level but he is only playing as we have no one else.

Yeah I don't disagree. Stadium needs to become a toxic place for Levy to be, fans need to make him extremely uncomfortable from minute one to ninety. Can't just be when we're losing or on a bad run either, and we can't adopt this happy clappy bullshit of "well at least there's top 4!" at the end of every season.

Sanchez just became an unfortunate target of the fans being sick of the same bullshit season in, season out. Same players, same mistakes. Same type of coaches. Same lack of vision. Same narratives/stories throughout the season.

Seriously.. columbian cartel.. I know you read this forum..
I don’t know if this was meant to be funny but calling for the assassination of a person for a mistake in a football game is way the fuck over the line.
I’m so over our ‘fan base’ and I use the term loosely.
Put on ignore.

I should have carded you but you’re beneath my fucking contempt at this point.

Yeah I don't disagree. Stadium needs to become a toxic place for Levy to be, fans need to make him extremely uncomfortable from minute one to ninety. Can't just be when we're losing or on a bad run either, and we can't adopt this happy clappy bullshit of "well at least there's top 4!" at the end of every season.

Sanchez just became an unfortunate target of the fans being sick of the same bullshit season in, season out. Same players, same mistakes. Same type of coaches. Same lack of vision. Same narratives/stories throughout the season.

Then take it out on Levy then..... Don't just be indiscriminately toxic......

It's fucking dumb and this rhetoric isn't much better.

I have zero issue with it being aimed at Levy, I’d rather it be directed at him more than Sanchez.

This club is painful, it’s been miserable since before the last 6 months of Poch. When Kane goes it’s going to turbo charge.

Then take it out on Levy then..... Don't just be indiscriminately toxic......

It's fucking dumb and this rhetoric isn't much better.

Like you wouldn't call it "toxic" if the fans were hammering away at Levy for 90 minutes as well.

Like I said, he's an unfortunate victim, but the club is to blame. They have created this atmosphere, every single other top club in the league would face the same shit from the fans. All this toxicity and anger is a direct result of Levy's incompetence.

Like you wouldn't call it "toxic" if the fans were hammering away at Levy for 90 minutes as well.

Fuck off with your John Thomas bullshit.

I've openly encouraged this route for a number of years...... Much like I've always encouraged well conceived protest.

The atmosphere in the stadium when we actually played more attacking positive football towards the end of the game was actually pretty good.

It's so frustrating because positive football really would bring the stadium back to life again and help the players.

I mentioned it earlier, but we started the game well, went 1-0 up and things were looking good. Sitting in against Bournemouth at home was just stupid, it killed any momentum we had.

Back
Top Bottom