The Football Connoisseurs Vs Bournemouth Sat 15th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I suspect he quietly disappears once his best mate Kane leaves.

The way Mason seems to be impervious to criticism despite being on the coaching staff with Jose, Nuno, Conte and Stellini is very dubious.

He should be coaching the kids again which is about his current level.
I just think hes been at club long enough now. So surely he has a purpose of being around. Or is it just being eyes and ears of what's going on. Major mess atm.

Awful result but when we went to 4 at the back was the most entertained I've been all season.

What you saw wasn't 4 a t the back it was just a mess..... (See below)

Sanchez should never wear the shirt again glad the fans let the club know we are sick of that donkey coming on and costing us points. We went from solid to like a sieve the second he came on.

Not even true...... The threat was there all game.

Should have won 3-2 pretty sure Richy is cursed but got caught at the end.

I wanna see more of that last 25 mins for the rest of the season Im don't even really care about results the season is done I just wanna not wanna drink bleach whilst watching us play

The last 25 minutes wasn't a formation or tactics; it was just a 3-0-7 formation against a team happy to park the bus and protect a lead for the final quarter....... A team that then got a winner with relative ease when after we did finally equalise.

Dear forum,

I don’t really want the Cartel to kidnap, murder and dismember Davidson Sanchez.

…he’d slip over and escape

FUCKING JOKING

What you saw wasn't 4 a t the back it was just a mess..... (See below)

Not even true...... The threat was there all game.

The last 25 minutes wasn't a formation or tactics; it was just a 3-0-7 formation against a team happy to park the bus and protect a lead for the final quarter....... A team that then got a winner with relative ease when after we did finally equalise.

Ok mate

Everytime we lose or drop points, the owner seems to take it down for a few hours. Im not sure exactly why. Maybe to avoid negativity around the club. Its strange and funny.
I've started to think it's intentional as well... If it's not then fair play but I would need some convincing that it's all one big coincidence.

For me, the worst thing is that it didn’t even really piss me off or ruin my day. I‘ve just kind of become numb to it all and just waiting for the season to end.

I learned something today; this place isn't the slightest bit cathartic.

I just think hes been at club long enough now. So surely he has a purpose of being around. Or is it just being eyes and ears of what's going on. Major mess atm.
He's Levy gimp. Stick him in charge when the manager is fired and rely on him getting a soft ride because he's 'one of our own'.

It works every time. He'll be in charge again once they bin Stellini which i think will be forthcoming shortly.

I've started to think it's intentional as well... If it's not then fair play but I would need some convincing that it's all one big coincidence.
Yea its happened enough times something other than a big coincidence is definitely plausible. Maybe its intentional to stop fans of other clubs coming in here and filling the forum with crap.

I don't know what on earth happened to the squad this season, either way we're playing well below our level.
We can talk about Richarlison's confidence being low, but I'd go as far as saying that nobody in this squad has any left. The second we concede a single goal everything just implodes

Giving it to Stellini to maintain "continuity" in a desperate attempt to salvage top 4 has backfired so badly for Levy/ENIC. It's also made it incredibly clear that the issues the board had with Conte were entirely related to him speaking out against them, and not the fucking dreadful football. They're ok with that (and the fans having to watch it) as long as the man in charge of it is quiet & obedient.
Agreed.

You also just know keeping Stellini et al had something to do with saving a few quid in severance payouts, I don't even need any evidence for this i just know how this ownership works, Same as when they sacked Mourinho on the cusp of a final to save a few quid.

It always boils down to the same thing with Levy, ALWAYS

Random thoughts:

I honestly can’t remember the last time that the crowd jeered an individual player. Maybe it was N’Dombele for his long march off of the field but before that? This fanbase has become toxic. I’m okay with letting the whole team know they’ve been poor at the half or the end of the game but targeting Sanchez is out of line.

On Sanchez, he made one great cross interception but he isn’t near good enough to play with a defensively frail RWB in Porro and a CB (in Dier) who doesn’t ever seem to anticipate the danger in a simple through ball.

On Porro, somehow his defensive stats were supposed to be on par with Royal? So far, he’s been shown to be a poor defender and Sporting look to have absolutely rinsed us. Man City didn’t think him worth 17m and I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s worth half of what we paid.
This one is on Wiggy, Parataci and the clowns who were demanding we support Conté.
I don’t think you can play him on the right unless Romero (or an equivalent defender) is covering his side.

On Richarlison, I felt for the lad today. I will give him kudos for his effort. You can’t say he didn’t try — but, at this point, he’s destined just not to score for us. He has to do better with the header — at least force the keeper to make a save — as he’s a free look at goal. Pretty much sums up his year.

Finally PEH. He has to do better than to jump in and get turned so easily. Show the forward the outside and make him beat you on his weaker foot. It’s a fundamental of the game.

Can’t wait for the season to be over.

Another nail in the coffin.

Well when I used to go I had a row with an idiot who was sat in the north stand constantly shouting cunts at the away fans. They couldn't hear him. But loads of under tens could

I shut the cunt up. Then called the stewards over.

Guy was an idiot. The stewards said he's a regular. I said if he shouts out cunt again I'm officially reporting him. And you better do something. I was with my cousin who had a 9 year old.

He was just a drunk fool. Passion yes. Being a cunt no.

Hope to hear this fool gets a serious warning over his 'passion'

Back
Top Bottom