The history of Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1966/67 because I found a white official club binder to keep them in at a car boot sale. The guy said he wanted £2 for it (Just the binder no programmes inside)

I said to him he was doing himself a dis-service as it would likely fetch higher if listed on ebay. I ended up giving him £15 and still consider that a bargain.

Not sure if photos cam be loaded on here to show you? I have a Facebook group called 'The history of Tottenham Hotspur ' which shows it too.
Uploading photos is easy if you register (for free) with an image hosting site called Imgur

Simply upload your image to Imgur, copy the 'direct link' and paste it as part of a post, using the
5bk1B1f.jpg
icon. This is how nearly everyone does it.

If you need more detailed help, don't hesitate to ask.

I knew Andy Porter quite well, we used to see each other on the Supporters' Club away trips. Lovely guy, gone too soon.
I hope you are successful in getting the position, when the time comes.
Taken far too early.
Last time I spoke to him was outside the ground at Stoke, not long before he passed away.

Taken far too early.
Last time I spoke to him was outside the ground at Stoke, not long before he passed away.
He helped me with so much in regards to me working with him but John Fennelly was the natural replacement.

Andy passed 22nd October I believe in 2014 and on the 26th I was taken ill to North Middlesex hospital and diagnosed with renal cancer which led to having my right kidney removed. Literally a few days after.

He was a fantastic guy.

He helped me with so much in regards to me working with him but John Fennelly was the natural replacement.

Andy passed 22nd October I believe in 2014 and on the 26th I was taken ill to North Middlesex hospital and diagnosed with renal cancer which led to having my right kidney removed. Literally a few days after.

He was a fantastic guy.
Agree about John being the natural replacement, and there are some good pieces in the matchday programme.
I do get irked though by silly mistakes that occur in the publication.
And I do wish they would be a bit more creative with the photo on the front cover.

He was a fantastic guy.
Hope you're in good health after what you've been through.
Presume you are/were local, if you were in the North Mid?

He was a fantastic guy.
Glad you've recovered from what must have been a worrying time.
A group of us meet up at the Shelf Bar before games, you're more than welcome to join us. We don't bite.... honest :)

I have every home league programme since we were promoted to Division 1 in 1950. From 1950/51 to present day. I haven't attended them all no.
Not sure if you meant to say something as you quoted my post?
But that was the graffiti that was just outside the ground (south west corner I think) for a time in the early 90s. It was also in other random bits of London but the bit outside the old White Hart Lane is imprinted on my mind after queuing up past it for several hours getting FA Cup Semi final tickets in 1993.

The peanut seller will be familiar to anyone who attended in the early 90s I'm sure. I'm sure he's passed now sadly, always looked on his last legs.

But that was the graffiti that was just outside the ground (south west corner I think) for a time in the early 90s. It was also in other random bits of London but the bit outside the old White Hart Lane is imprinted on my mind after queuing up past it for several hours getting FA Cup Semi final tickets in 1993.

The peanut seller will be familiar to anyone who attended in the early 90s I'm sure. I'm sure he's passed now sadly, always looked on his last legs.
Ken Dodds dads dogs dead were a band. Rock covers if i really correctly.

I tried to upload a photo I took of it years ago that's now in one of my photo albums. Like you it's imprinted in my mind and probably always will be as I look down the high road from the Park Lane end where it was.

Back
Top Bottom