The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I was a City fan I would be totally fuming about that. It's an outrageous decision, disgusting.
But I'm not a City fan. :walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream::allitongue::sonlol:
Yeah that cost them the game, not their ability to score a goal without it being gift wrapped.
They should have buried us first half, so the non Penalty makes no difference. They may have missed it.

Last edited:
Spurs the best team in the league.

guardiolaapprovesgif.gif~c200

Lloris has always been that 9/10 girlfriend you're paranoid is gonna leave you. When he does something dumb, you feel secretly slightly relieved, as it buys you a bit of time, out of the clutches of a better suitor

Wasn't Eriksen's day, tried 5/6 killer through balls that just didn't come off!

Bic Vic was immense! Though Mousa was very good in really brief spells when he took his man on, then anonymous for the rest.

I love Son! I do. I love the joy in his face and he's a bloody lovely finisher! :sonpoint:

Not Kev's day at the back, a chance to redeem himself at Wycombe.

Toby didn't look in particular discomfort and had 10 days to heal regardless, should be fine.

Poch's willingness to adapt in the middle of the first half was great, proactive and shows the plays are smart enough to adapt and know their roles with it being spoon fed to them.

Finally we should have been hammered but we drew 2-2 great resilience and we genuinely gifted them two goals, was agurro even playing?!

Finally, finally- can't not mention the FBs bloody legends! Think I'd suck Danny Rose off..... you know, if he wanted :roseunsure:

showed some stickabilty tonight, but we were poor, we don't have anyone on the bench to change the game
our passing was poor, lots were misplaced our were intercepted easier.
Poch did try changing things, really need to get a midfielder that see's the early pass

Fuck it. How many times have we dominated teams and got a point or fuck all. We were due one.
This.

We used to get tonked by City, especially away. Today, we were not up to our best, and we still robbed them 2 points.

AND, PLEASE, dont get on Lloris' back. Our captain has saved us way more points than the one today. FFS. Critising Lloris after a 2-2 at City's ground. Get a grip.

Anyone else think the Walker 'push' was actually pretty soft ? Everyone on the box and here seems to be saying stonewall but honestly it looks pretty tame to me. You wouldn't see Harry fluffing his lines like that after a hand on the shoulder like that, only looks like it put him off badly because Sterling is a weak little pansy.

Outside the box it may not even be a yellow, though would still be a foul having put the player off balance and no attempt to play the ball at all. Pushing is against the rules for obvious reasons. But inside the box, denying a goal scoring opportunity as the last defender? Yeah, that's a pen and a red all fucking day long. No question. I guess Mike Dean Mike Dean had a word before the game. I hear you gave a dodgy pen today as well Mike. You're a right character mate.

Before the game, I'd be gutted with a point. It doesn't do us any favours really, if Woolwich win tomorrow we're down to third and could be 9 points off the top.

Hard situation to judge. With the draw it puts us no closer to winning, but is winning the title the objective or is it 2nd?

Feel gutted either way, on paper before the game it looked a lot more comfortable. Almost every one having an off day.

Back
Top Bottom