The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From bluemoon

"Lost respect for @Crouchinho but more importantly for Pochettino. His team are divers, cheaters, obnoxious, arrogant, nasty little shits and today got away with the most blatant penalty I have ever seen. Hope they get top 4 so they can crash out of the Champions League again next season. Never hated a team as much as I've hated Spurs since he took over."

Was it Gary Neville who said something along the lines of "if other teams don't hate you there's something not right."

From bluemoon

"Lost respect for @Crouchinho but more importantly for Pochettino. His team are divers, cheaters, obnoxious, arrogant, nasty little shits and today got away with the most blatant penalty I have ever seen. Hope they get top 4 so they can crash out of the Champions League again next season. Never hated a team as much as I've hated Spurs since he took over."

Was it Gary Neville who said something along the lines of "if other teams don't hate you there's something not right."

Here's the thing, the ref didn't give the penalty, fuck all to do with the Spurs team, and as for us being "obnoxious arrogant and nasty little shits" well i say about fucking time.

Alli just can't stop scoring. What is it now, 8 in his last 8?

You have to get it direct from the Keys, otherwise you might as well just take a piece of cake and squeeze a lime on it.
You're right. I went to Key West about two years ago and the pie there was delicious. This one is plain like rotten sour

Credit to City today tbh. After getting hammered by Everton, they played very very well. Quite a few of ours had an off day but I think a lot of that was City closing them down well and playing to our weaknesses.

2-2 was an epic result under the circumstances.

We are not playing well on big pitches against good opposition. Poch needs to sort this problem before next season.
You could just as easily say "we are not playing well away against good opposition", which is true for pretty much every team in the world. But Poch's style definitely works better with less space.

From bluemoon

"Obnoxious ,arrogant,nasty little shits" bit rich coming from some gimp that watches a team full of self important,self obsessed,money obsessed mercenaries who couldn't give a shit about who they play for as long as it's more than any other team,only the chavs are on the same level....hate all you like

:walker-scream::walker-scream::walker-scream:

display

display

From bluemoon

So he hates Spurs because we are we in a situation of overtaking them, with a net spend some 400M less than theirs, an academy that we actually use and a stadium we are paying for ourselves.

Nasty arrogant shits?

hmmmm

Fabian Delph vows to STAY at Aston Villa in spite of intense speculation linking him with Manchester City | Daily Mail Online

Raheem Sterling wants out of Liverpool's preseason tour - sources

Yaya Toure considering leaving Manchester City 'because the club failed to wish him happy birthday'

aguero-tackle-on-luiz.jpg

A City fan talking about crashing out of the CL.......haha

Lottery winning pikey yoyo club

Just back from a cracking outing with Fighting Cock live good show boys thoroughly enjoyable. Now to the game City showed they aren't pushovers but nor are we. Penalty to them and Kane offside I'll not countenance that discussion their first was a handball and second shouldn't have even been an attempt on goal as the foul on Wanyama occurred in their half on the run up. We never gave up though not having the best of days sign of a good team yadda yadda. Hope Toby is back soon good point today and important not to lose. COYS!

Back
Top Bottom