The Mighty Spurs v Man United. 11/04/21 @ 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you slap a player in the build up and score?

• Yes please slap me and score

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 71.7%

• Total voters
I was joking.....but if we are sacking him I’d love to torture/punish him as much as we could, I mean he has tortured us enough right? So it’s only fair we get some retribution, so the only thing I can think of is fire him on the week of the final....Players would have one hell of a party and one hell of a go against City.....#Sackhim #destroyhim
Sense of humour with spurs has been bled dry by Jose. I think we should sack him on air by those two Geordie cunts on itv Saturday night. Or a Dom jolly sketch. *Nokia ringtone* HELLO!!? HI DANIEL...WHAT? JOSE IS RUBBISH? HE'S FIRED?

I don't get why Sissoko is still seen as a safety-first option. Maybe 2 years ago you could make the argument.

Now 9 times out of 10 we fall apart when he comes on. Truly bizarre.
Sissoko comes on at 1-1 and spurs immediately concede a goal. Then another. Obviously it isn’t all on him but he offers nothing going forward so what’s the point of bringing him on when spurs don’t even improve defensively ?

Igula constantly disagreeing though if he watched the match back yesterday he would SEE WITH HIS OWN EYES

1st Goal, drops deep and plays Cavani onside. Stands with his hand up and allows Fred to run past him and score.

2nd Goal, caught in no man's land and then rushes towards Fernandes, gets nutmegged thus taking himself out of play and allowing the cross for the goal.

3rd Goal, simply shite. Greenwood does a step over and Reguilon, well fuck only knows but he buys it hook line and sinker and lets Greenwood stroll past to score.

All this a week after he failed to jump for a cross allowing a free header back across goal to allow Newcastle to score.

Gonna be interesting how he blames Sanchez for yesterday.
That’s all he does

Disagree and moan

Good wife material though!

In that 1st half for a lot of it we played 4-3-3 and do you know what
We looked much better. Yeah we might've not looked really attacking but defensively they had 0 chances apart from that Rashford blocked shot and the disallowed goal.
I've been saying all week to play 4-3-3.
Then Mourinho ditches it in the 2nd half and we get walked all over. Sigh. When will the guy learn?

That’s all he does

Disagree and moan

Good wife material though!

LOL

Pretty rich comments from a guy spamming disagrees just because I have a different, and smarter, view than you.

You might not like that I give out disagrees but at least I only do it on posts that deserve it not in a petty, childish way that you do.

LOL

Pretty rich comments from a guy spamming disagrees just because I have a different, and smarter, view than you.

You might not like that I give out disagrees but at least I only do it on posts that deserve it not in a petty, childish way that you do.
Funniest post of the day

You of all people whining about receiving disagrees

Priceless

Funniest post of the day

You of all people whining about receiving disagrees

Priceless

I am not whining keep handing them out as much as you like.

I am laughing at you crying about them but then handing them out because you are having a petty temper tantrum.

I am not whining keep handing them out as much as you like.

I am laughing at you crying about them but then handing them out because you are having a petty temper tantrum.
Are you on all week mate?

Priceless stuff indeed

I haven’t lost my temper in over 40 years but I have noticed on this Forum that you like to give out random disagrees usually without backing them up so I thought that I’d give you a taste of your own medicine to see what happened
Sure enough your dummy and toys thrown out of the pram

You’re a joke mate!

LOL 😂

Are you on all week mate?

Priceless stuff indeed

I haven’t lost my temper in over 40 years but I have noticed on this Forum that you like to give out random disagrees usually without backing them up so I thought that I’d give you a taste of your own medicine to see what happened
Sure enough your dummy and toys thrown out of the pram

You’re a joke mate!

LOL 😂

Nothing random about them at all and always willing to back them up.

Back
Top Bottom