The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I definitely want it taken seriously, hopefully Chelsea lose and we win, we can then take 3rd place back. Means a lot to be above them. Just win the game and no messing about.

I think the lineup for Sunday should pick itself. Poch just needs to ask which starter from Ajax feels physically and mentally up for it - if they're not, they get swapped out. All we need on the weekend is XI squad players who want to win.

Did some of you not learn from the last 2 nights that the unexpected can happen. We have to take this match seriously. Assuming Sanchez and Vertonghen injured will have to play Davies as CB. No Son or Foyth and Llorente plays best when a sub and so I would play Moura with Dele supporting him. Is Aurier fit to start ? I doubt it.

Lloris, Trippier, Toby, Davies, Rose
Skipp, Dier Sissoko
Eriksen, Dele
Moura

Must use subs including Aurier and Lamela to get some match fitness.

Lloris
Aurier-Dier-Alderweireld-Davies
Sissoko-Skipp
Lucas-Eriksen -Lamela
Janssen

A lot of injuries and players that are banned so our bench may need to be padded out by some people in the stands.

Raise the roof, standing ovation....this game is a seriously historic last league game of the season.
Send the boys off to Spain with a carnival all you's going.
This game just became one we can all really look forward to now.

Been trawling through Everton forums and the last thing they want to do is risk injuring any of our players and giving the dippers an undue advantage, hence doesn't suit them either to go in strong.

We've got to take this game seriously, only three years ago we fucked away an 8 goal GD margin to Woolwich.

In an ideal world I want to finish 3rd, above Chelsea, who could easily lose to Leicester.

I'd still happily see KWP and Skipp in for this one though, couldn't be any worse than some of the performances we've seen of late from others.

Lloris

KWP--------TA-----------JV---------Rose

Sissoko----------Skipp---------Eriksen

Lamela------------Alli--------Moura​

We've got to take this game seriously, only three years ago we fucked away an 8 goal GD margin to Woolwich.

In an ideal world I want to finish 3rd, above Chelsea, who could easily lose to Leicester.

I'd still happily see KWP and Skipp in for this one though, couldn't be any worse than some of the performances we've seen of late from others.

Lloris

KWP--------TA-----------JV---------Rose

Sissoko----------Skipp---------Eriksen

Lamela------------Alli--------Moura​

Yes, it’s pretty much what I would go for. But Vertonghen is out injured so you would need to include either Dier or Davies instead.

Back
Top Bottom