The Mighty Spurs Vs. Everton .KO - 5th March 1:30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the Koreans fault!! Those handshakes i mean. Weird that the press have just jumped on it, we've been doing it all season.

My view is: They're young, let them act like young people. Its a bit cringy but its one of those things that opposing fans will jump on because its football and people will do anything to have a dig, but they'd be loving it if it was their own team banging the goals in.

I personally hope we keep seeing it every week.

hatersgonnahate_05d460_3317189.jpg

Scoreline doesn't do justice for our performance. Really solid play from the boys today. We made what has recently been a good side look pretty average all over the pitch.

Great win. I was really worried about this game, but the boys did good!

I'm ignoring their second goal.

Once upon a time we would have missed the Dele chance and drawn or lost. This team is so different to the teams I was brought up on. Long may it continue.

Embarrassingly made my first trip down to WHL this season today, has taken me far too long to sort it. Managed to get allocated a ticket in block 35 south lower which was incredible. Have been a bit disappointed with the atmosphere the last few trips down, but standing the whole game with what is surely the loudest section of the ground made the game so enjoyable.

Spurs also played some great football and I sung my throat sore, quality stuff.

Northerners are cute simple.

'THINGS TO DO AROUND WHITE HART LANE

Food and Drink:
If you walk up Tottenham High Road to the stadium from Seven Sisters station, 'you will pass restaurants and street vendors selling exotic food.'
The concourse will be selling Carlsberg, Sommers by Cider, Tetley Bitter and a guest ale (subject to availability) along with pies/hotdogs/burgers both pre match and at half time.'

Away Fan Guide: Spurs | Everton Football Club

Lol! So scousers think chicken is exoctic??!!

Great game. Very happy with the result and the way we played generally.
Seven behind Chelsea, six clear of Woolwich in 5th (they have a game in hand). Harry can't stop scoring. Neither can Dele. Undefeated at home and a consecutive win record in our last season. Looking good.

I think Poch is cross, he'll have a go at the players for leaking the second goal.

Ref was crap today - thinks he's helping the game flow by not blowing up for any fouls, but it's actually pretty dangerous as there's no limit of what's acceptable set.

Everton were poor, their main tactic is a long hopeful ball to Lukaku which I was surprised by - I thought Koeman was trying to get the Barca job?.....No chance if today is anything to go by.

We played really well, probably would have been another 4-0 on a different day.

Last edited:
how on earth did everton get 2 goals!
we were more than worthy winners, 'he's just a 1 season wonder' was superb...as was the pissed bloke in the paxton lower, great value

My take on the game today (sorry if I'm repeating what's already been reported... no I'm not really sorry at all, haven't got time to trawl the whole thread).
We were as erratic as the weather today. Started off all nice and sunny, but then the rain and wind came along and threathened to ruin the whole day.
We were cruising until they scored, and then it was an anxious last 10 minutes, Delli's goal just about got rid of the butterflies, couldn't believe they got another before I had even stopped jumping up and down.
Where did the ref get 4 mins for added time from? Thought he was poor today, must have been on that stag party!!
Thought Harry took his goals really well, was willing him to get a third, but not to be this time - he can save it for next week :)
Jan, Kyle and Ben Davies had good games, in my opinion, but Christian just didn't get going for me - he bottled out of a few tackles, which annoyed me.
I do wonder if we have the killer instinct and mental toughness that winners need. Are we taking our foot off the gas too early? Maybe I'm being a tad unreasonable in wanting us to slaughter teams when we have the upper hand, but other teams will take advantage of us switching off.
I do go to WHL now expecting us to win, no matter who we play, hope we can keep it up until the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom