The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we celebrate it pending today's result? Worth singing a song about it? There is a smidgen of poetic justice in that it could happen against the old enemy at our last derby at WHL.

For song, it's fairly simplistic and wholly unoriginal, but I think would be easy to get going:

(To the tune of that naughty Adebayor song)

St Arseringham's Day
St Arseringham's Daaaaaaaay
We are celebrating
St Arseringham's Day

Also blends nicely into an overture of "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay"

Thoughts?

Do we have a day when we finish above the spammers?
NO! Because they are a mid table fucking club! We should celebrate only when we win the league as that is what this squad and Poch are capable off.....
Let's not worry about mid table politics as we are in a title race..... end off!

Had a dream that Everton won 5-0 and we won 4-0.........

My dreams are rarely wrong, except for the odd occasion that I dreamed I went to bed with a super model but woke up next to a Jeremy Kyle reject......
:pochfacepalm:
Ive done the opposite.
made my arse sore.

still, he did pay for my cab home

Should we celebrate it pending today's result? Worth singing a song about it? There is a smidgen of poetic justice in that it could happen against the old enemy at our last derby at WHL.

For song, it's fairly simplistic and wholly unoriginal, but I think would be easy to get going:

(To the tune of that naughty Adebayor song)

St Arseringham's Day
St Arseringham's Daaaaaaaay
We are celebrating
St Arseringham's Day

Also blends nicely into an overture of "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay"

Thoughts?
If we really need a song it's gonna be:
North London is ours
North London is ours
Fuck off back to Woolwich
North London is ours

Eh? You say its not a time to experiment with players positions but then call for Sissoko to play as a CM if Dembele is out. When has Poch ever played Sissoko as a CM?
Only once but as for France it's his strongest position. He isn't a right winger he's a CM.

Personally I'd rather that, or a back 4 with Dier in CM, than waste Alli as some kind of holding mid

I can't help but feel this either going to be 4-0 win or a 1-1 draw.

If Dembele is fit and we perform like we did vs Chelsea in all 3 games and how we have at the Lane since the turn of the year then we will be too strong.

If nerves kick in though and we give them opportunities then I think they'll take at least one.

If Dembele is fit then it'll be 3-4-2-1. If not then Dier goes into midfield in a 4-2-3-1.

It'd be nice to have Son as that option off that bench though. Get him running at Monreal.

Back
Top Bottom