The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please can we smash these nomadic cunts so that we can put to bed their stupid day and have a week's worth of WoolwichFanTV meltdown!

Only once but as for France it's his strongest position. He isn't a right winger he's a CM.

Personally I'd rather that, or a back 4 with Dier in CM, than waste Alli as some kind of holding mid
Don't really care if he's played cm for France...the fact is its clear Poch doesn't trust him in that role hence he never gets a game there. I could just as easily say Alli has played Cm for us last season and for MK Dons so its not as if its a new position to him.

Woolwich will probably play 3-4-2-1 with Ramsey and Xaxha as their 2 cm's. Alli and Wanyama would be fine against those 2 if Dembele is out.

You know he's a Spurs supporter don't you?

And the reality is that he's pretty much right.
We already see the vultures circling to pick off our better players

He's right to a point, however he's missed so many positives which show as a club we are over taking that lot down the road. We have a state of the art training facility, new stadium which will piss on the death star, a young hungry harmonious squad, one of the best young coaches out there.

Woolwich are playing on their former glories from decades ago now and Wenger has turned into a stubborn dinosaur. Just look at their business model it's not challenging it's the status quo of top 4 finishing.

Win, lose or draw today I'm proud of where our club is going.

He's right to a point, however he's missed so many positives which show as a club we are over taking that lot down the road. We have a state of the art training facility, new stadium which will piss on the death star, a young hungry harmonious squad, one of the best young coaches out there.

Woolwich are playing on their former glories from decades ago now and Wenger has turned into a stubborn dinosaur. Just look at their business model it's not challenging it's the status quo of top 4 finishing.

The point is that we have a massive amount of pain coming our way financially and money is not something we can ignore. Abramovich will buy the chavs a new home and citeh got one as a freebie. The new ground is going to be a millstone for years unless Joe gets all generous and buys us one for Christmas.
Let's see how many of our first X1 kick off the first game in September next season

Don't really care if he's played cm for France...the fact is its clear Poch doesn't trust him in that role hence he never gets a game there. I could just as easily say Alli has played Cm for us last season and for MK Dons so its not as if its a new position to him.

Woolwich will probably play 3-4-2-1 with Ramsey and Xaxha as their 2 cm's. Alli and Wanyama would be fine against those 2 if Dembele is out.
I don't think it's that he's not trusted I think it's because we have Dembele, Vic and Dier.
But without Dembele we are at a loss.
My preference would be a back 4 and Dier in midfield.
I don't want to lose Allis presence up top today that's all.
Sissoko can't be judged out of position in my opinion, but he's done enough of us on the right to make me believe he can do what he does for France in the middle.
Not sure how you cant care what he did for France. It's the exact reason we paid 30m for him so might as well try and let him re create an that for us if injuries force our hand

Entirely agree with what you say, but to be fair to the article writer he's not really saying otherwise. The powershift has not happened yet. People base the idea that it has purely because we are currently ahead of them. But really you need to judge by wealth, number of fans, long term record and sustainability before simply saying the pendulum has swung, because like it or not these are factors that impact the force of a club, not just what happens on the pitch over the course of the season. However, since ENIC took over we have been on a steady trajectory to put us on, at the very least, equal footing with the scum. While we may not be there yet, there is no indication that our long term trajectory will not get close to achieving this, and the article recognises that we could well be in for matching them or overtaking them some years down the line. So I don't really think what he's saying is particularly unreasonable.

Back
Top Bottom