The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently at the Woolwich game, at the end Sanchez refuesd to move out of the way when a Leicester player was going to take a throw and he launched it straight in his face.. Sanchez got booked:dembelelol::dembelelol:

Just seen it now. Sanchez stood in the way, Fuchs tried to hit his head off with the ball but it hit his shoulder. Alexis stood for a few seconds then did a Rivaldo and went down holding his face, cunt.

What a fucking cunt

C-XiJxnXoAAiQY5.jpg

Finally back after horrendous traffic both ways. All the signs were pointing at a bad evening for me. M25 fucked. Missed the start. Lingering depression from the semi defeat. Bitterly cold, dark, gloomy evening. Memories of Spurs collapses past. A lot of moaning old fans around me. Plucky opponents drooling at the chance to upset another big team. Allardyce and his anti football. But fuck me, we stuck at it and showed some character. This was a hugely impressive victory for the team and the club. We have grit and determination. We have strength and bottle. We can win ugly. Eriksen was immense. Palace are a shit tinpot club with a miserable footballing terrorist as a manager. Their intimidating fans too... all ten of them with their stupid flags. Fuck off. South London has cunts teams. Another one to dispatch on Sunday. COYS. Beer and pies were alright. Goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom