The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford||away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DP3wmFcXcAAIRFZ.jpg

Only lost once to Watford FC in their last 20 meetings
Great 17-0 to them then
:dier:

Unfortunately... our last few results leave us little leeway, and even less room for error tomorrow.
Someone out of Arse/Man Utd will drop points this weekend... and like weve been saying for the past few weeks, we HAVE to be in a position to take advantage...
Thing is, us saying it, and it happening are two entirely different things...
So I'm not gonna say it.

I HOPE for a win... cos I always do...
But I've given up assuming that what I want is what will happen....so I go back to the old style of support of just hoping... and a little less demanding!

It seems after RM and Dortmund we were just going to roll up and steamroll over inferior English opposition, well we got that a bit wrong. Every game we should show intensity right from the offset, this is something we must learn as we clearly have not been doing this.

Not looking forward to this, or any football really.

I'd quite like to hibernate, woken up for a family Xmas and then a week later for New Years, and then emerge resplendent in mid-January as we thump Juventus home and away after a traditional tip-top December and festive season run of seven league wins on the bounce.

I have a good feeling about this game.

It probably won't be pretty but I think we'll just sneak the points in a close game, and this will galvanize us for the traditional form of this time of year.
We just need to grind this one out and bring the ugly sticks. Keeping a clean sheet would be a good place to start.
I hope Son starts and Lamela gets more time too.

You're a victim of your own success. You did well last year.

Fans expect the same or better this year but every point you lose or drop is magnifying the ever widening gap to your rivals at the top. In isolation a loss here and a draw there isn't so bad. But you've dropped 8 points out of 9 available while the rest of the top 6 all keep winning.

A loss tomorrow represents 1 point in 12; a draw 2 points in 12.

Every other team seems to be growing, improving and building on last years team. You don't appear to seem so.

Anyway, fans are fickle. Win your next 3 games and all will be forgotten.
What's your point?

Play as we have been just take them chances-sorted . Win this cos we have too (we will at least not lose).. Players will respond as they should do, play with energy, no mistakes and Poch will get it right. Total respect to Watford, they are playing well. COYS.

The blue pre-season top I ordered off eBay has arrived in time for this! (Not bad for Royal Mail at this time of year, like.) One of these bastards:
2v9b2v9.jpg

This afternoon I find out if it is lucky or if I need to burn it and probably kill everyone in a half-mile radius with the fumes coming off the mysterious "Dri-Fit" material.

The blue pre-season top I ordered off eBay has arrived in time for this! (Not bad for Royal Mail at this time of year, like.) One of these bastards:
2v9b2v9.jpg

This afternoon I find out if it is lucky or if I need to burn it and probably kill everyone in a half-mile radius with the fumes coming off the mysterious "Dri-Fit" material.
Nice! I might have to look for one of those.

Back
Top Bottom