The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford||away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know if we are just getting a bit complacent against the so-called 'smaller' teams but we need to get our heads sorted out. I include us supporters in that statement as I'm starting to take for granted that we will win most games, when I used to be one of the most pessimistic!

Good line up. Any team without sisokko involved gives me hope. Delle needs a big game today and on form we should have enough to win this. Will take a scratchy win with a 90th minute own goal if required!!

I really think Llorente should star forming a three with kane and Son. Look at the size of their back 3. Kane is gonna get squeeze.
If we dont get the win, Poch is gonna get slammed by the media for not doing anything.

Looks like 4 at the back then? Maybe with Dier dropping back to make a back 3 in possession. Good to see a start for Sonny. Should be an open game. We must start strongly today, I think we'll win if we do.
No one has any idea if it is 3 or 4 at the back. That's part of the point of it. Be adaptable and surprise the opposition.
I agree that is is good to see Sonny start. Let's hope he grabs his opportunity

Looks like and hoping for a 4-2-3-1. The 3 at the back is very dependent on Toby and we know we can play this line up so why not go with it?

I really think Llorente should star forming a three with kane and Son. Look at the size of their back 3. Kane is gonna get squeeze.
If we dont get the win, Poch is gonna get slammed by the media for not doing anything.

Llorente doesn't know what foot to use within the six-yard box, with no one around him and the goal gaping.

Back
Top Bottom