The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Found this gem on KUMB

did spurs have better quality? no
did spurs have a stronger squad? no
did spurs work hard? yes
did spurs close down our players? yes
did spurs play with a high tempo? yes

The only reason we lost is because Pocchetino got more out of his players than Bilic did of ours

:eriksenlol:

So one of their other fans tackled this by saying this:
"Eriksen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Dembele, Lloris and possibly Kane are all far superior to anyone that was in our 11, and there are arguments to made for everyone else bar Danny Rose."

Possibly Kane.
Possibly! I fucking pissed myself at that. Do they really think Carrol is better than Kane? Seriously? Better than the guy who has scored more Premier League goals than anyone else this calendar year? Even after witnessing yesterday? Wow.
:pocheyes:

I like to win this one purely so their deluded, bitter, fans can suck it up. Payet is injured and he is the best player in the premier league according to my knobhead spammer workmate and reckons because of this we have a chance! he also thinks top 4 is likely and top 6 is already nailed on for the spam oh and that West Ham have now overtaken Spurs as a club. I think we will win by a narrow margin and will be devastated if we don't win.

DISCLAIMER..
THIS IS A QUOTE

Payet is better than any English midfielder but he's French and Deschamps holds a grudge.
Noble is better or as good as most midfielders in the current England squad but Woy is a d*ck.
Tomkins is stupidly being overlooked.
Creswell is as good, if not better, than Gibbs and possibly Bertrand, I do rate the latter though.
Carroll is a beast when fully fit and match fit, and there's the problem.
Lanzini is tearing it up and would walk into most club sides on current form.
Reid is one of the best center backs in the world, yes, in the world!
Adrian is one of the leagues best keepers and is arguably the most in form goalkeeper of the last 24 months.

We're fine, we've got a great squad and that is what counts, f*ck England, history has proven that they need us more than we need them.

Fantastic performance from all ... Great game!

Poch_Clap.gif

12 games unbeaten and a 4-1 drubbing. We looked fucking fantastic today - don't want to jinx anything by getting carried away but wow what a team we are building.

Great game and performance today, nearly perfect. I love our team at the moment and I couldn't pick out a MOTM as they all played their part. At the beginning of the season, I was resigned to a 'building' season and was only looking at maybe getting top six. However, never thought I would associate us with consistency and my hopes are now more ambitious. It's also really good to watch. WHU were quite woeful and I was expecting a better fight from them, but maybe it was our energy that they couldn't handle.
Couldn't believe the mass exodus of their fans at around 75 mins, never known them to be so defeatist.
When I left the ground, there were a couple of guys trying to interview supporters for their views, I overhead one of them ask 'is it good to have Harry back?' Couldn't resist biting back 'He never went away!'

Found this gem on KUMB

did spurs have better quality? no
did spurs have a stronger squad? no
did spurs work hard? yes
did spurs close down our players? yes
did spurs play with a high tempo? yes

The only reason we lost is because Pocchetino got more out of his players than Bilic did of ours

:eriksenlol:
Are West Ham fans deluded? Yes.

Back
Top Bottom