The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope the match threads are merged, bit of a shambles, guys, for our biggest match of the season:pochfacepalm:

Need the boys to respond on Saturday. Win the NLD at White Hart Lane AND go top of the league in MARCH - if that doesn't motivate, the players are not Tottenham :bentalebscream::pochohshit::levywhoa:

The medics need to do all they can to get Dembele fit. He's crucial to our team, adds so much more strength and hunger to the midfield.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Dembele/Mason, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

We need to pressure them from the off. Close every ball, hit them hard on tackles and we need to be at the top of our voices to make it as hostile as possible.

If we can win this then the Swet Pam result isn't too much of an issue. Beat them and I think they are out of the race.

Personally I'd have gone for the thread title of "Lionhearted Lilywhite Knights of Justice vs Despicable Pusillanimous Pussyhole Cannon Polishers" but whatevs.

I'm gonna be a mess. 9am in Hamilton Halls to start the sesh, I'm supremely confident but I haven't seen us win yet this season so I'm a bad omen.

Back
Top Bottom