The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at the lads we have. Kane, Mason, Alli etc. All young'ns who 'get it' and will be playing this NLD for what it is.

Look at who they have. Their equivalents (in passion, not ability) are injured. All they have is a bunch of premadonnas and a manager who will pretend not to be tugging himself off under a gargantuan coat over our aforementioned young'ns (both in terms of ability and, let's face it, physically).

Tottenham will be doing this NLD properly.

Don't care if it is a dodgy 1-0 or if we smash 'em, can we please just beat these cunts.

I HOPE WE FUCKING SMASH 'EM :bentalebscream::allitongue::kaneshh::walker-scream::keane::vdvshh:

In a derby, the form book is out of the window. While we may be the comeback team of the year but we can't always try to start from a losing position. Get an early lead and force them out to play. After yesterday defeat, their only aim this season is to stop us from winning the title.

The belgian fraud and asian Townsend shouldn't be anywhere near the team otherwise we're risking gifting scum 3 valuable points to put them back in the title race.
I gave you a disagree because I think they're both great options off of the bench, and I'm convinced that Son will come good when given a bit more time to get used to the system.

This may sound strange but not looking forward to this. But here's my reasoning.
I fucking HATE watching Woolwich. Despise it with a passion I cannot explain. I won't watch them get smashed in Europe. I won't watch them if they are on TV. I won't even watch them on match of the day.
North London derbies cause me such anxiety purely because of course I love watching spurs, but it means I have to watch those cunts play us. Seeing those red shirts on a pitch makes me so fucking angry.
I'm gonna be a mess Saturday.

There's only one way to put the disappointment of West Ham behind us, and that's to get the result on Saturday. No messing around with the starting XI.

Lloris
Walker, Toby A, Wimmer, Rose
Dier, Dembele
Lamela, Alli, Eriksen
Kane

Time to turn it on.

Back
Top Bottom