The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazed that people are still posting about this game...I wanted to get the fuck out of Dodge as soon as the final whistle went...been summoning up the courage to watch Match of the Day, Harry's goal is the only reason I'd want to.

No comment on yesterdays game, it is what it is, it was what it was, its football and all that (sorry I'm commenting)?

9 games and counting, still in the running, 27 pts to play for. We need to keep in there and give it our best shot otherwise whats the point.

COYS

On a funny note, who was in the Billy Nic this morning??

" Arsene Wenger has a son, has a son, has a son, Arsene Wenger has a son.... Adam Johnson"

" Arsene Wenger has a Dad, has a Dad, has a Dad, Arsene Wenger has a Dad... Jimmy Saville"

Well it was funny a the time..

They got it wrong then.

dad - josef fritzl
Wife - Myra hindley
Son - Ian Huntley
Friend - Jimmy savile

They largely hate Wenger but I can see them having a Man Utd style meltdown when he finally leaves.
i can never work out if i should want wenger to stay or go.
Some say a new manager would improve them & would put an end to his stubborn decisions that end up being mistakes.
Others say him leaving would destabilise the club & it would take them a few years to regroup.

The players are knackered. Kane did not even have a summer off and he's our only striker. Look at him at the end of the West Ham game, almost falling over his own feet. Dembele can't play two games in a week. They can't keep playing Thursday-Sunday and winning both games, when other teams don't have this problem. We were dead yesterday and only found a new lease of life when they had a man sent off. Fitness is massive in today's game and if we keep up both competitions we are handing it to Leicester on a plate.

whist your points are certainly valid, to me it's a defeatist attitude to have.
i like to think the players and manager haven't given up yet

MATCH THREAD The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square
kaaaaaaaaaaaaane
Ratings for post #697
Disagree x 1 Joe Clash
Oh you hilariously petulant cunt Joseph.... unless you're disagreeing with him 'cos he didn't put a capital 'K' in front of kane's name???
...or did you think someone else scored that goal, and THAT'S why you disagreed!!

:kanehand:
Personally, I love the fact that rather than celebrating the goal WITH your fellow Spurs fans... you spent at least TWO seconds of your life thinking about, and then hitting a pointless disagree button!
'cos now I've spent at least 2 minutes of my life typing this... so I guess we're as bad as eachother...
More power to your elbow thumbs!

Personally I only think we were the better side for the first 30 minutes. With the form we have displayed this year and with being down to 10 men we should have ripped them apart. Instead we looked tired and disinterested and it felt like we were still playing against 11 men frankly. I think that's what annoys me about the result. It was ours to throw away and I personally think we did. I think that's where my own personal disappointment comes from. Much has been said about them being bottlers and us having overcome that, but it felt like the other way around in the second half for me.

Offensively they are the best team in the league imo, they aren't going to win the league though and everything is in their favour this season..

Wenger managed the last 20 minutes well, his subs worked - he's a very good manager of a team, but a shit manager of a football club.

Me, I'd rest Kane, Dier, Ali, Eriksen, Lamela & Toby ( if we could).
I have also be saying that I wouldn't put it past Chavs to win the CL, just like they did last time they were shit in the league and got a manager sacked.
Then only 3rd will be good enough.
I doubt we will beat Dortmund. If we door best team will have to leave fuck all on the pitch, and that doesn't bode well for the last 9 league games imo.
Agree with all that. Except 4th would still good enough for the CL if Chelski win it, unless scousers or mancs win the EL too. The combination is fairly unlikely.

Cc4Uh1yWAAAkd9u.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom