The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate calm the fuck down and stop acting like a fucking idiot. We are all spurs fans and can all have different opinions. ....Totti might thing it was a bad result. ..I kinda agree but I'm not too fussed with a 2-2. Quit swearing and being sone kinda cyber bully. Let people's opinions differ.
Saying this team, this young team which has got us into 2nd place with 9 games to go is full of bottlers, is not a valid opinion imv. Keep your forum refereeing to yourself - I wasn't even talking to you ffs. Put me on ignore - I've done the same to you - I sure as shit won't be missing much.

Last edited:
Wimmer saves 11 men tottenham from losing it at the end.
Just FUCK OFF once and for all you disgraceful trolling maggot piece is shit - Roma fanboy cunt pretending to be Spurs - convicted cheating maggot - you've been well and truly found out here - no one likes you - just fuck off

Just FUCK OFF once and for all you disgraceful trolling maggot piece is shit - Roma fanboy cunt pretending to be Spurs - convicted cheating maggot - you've been well and truly found out here - no one likes you - just fuck off
I've got the cunt on ignore, and the the wombat, the mess, the feeble minded one, the hypocritical vicar, and the one with no head. Good times, Bad times.

And no I don't want to see 'ignored content'. I'd rather watch a fox being sick.

Obviously gutted we couldn't get the win.

But I would have taken the draw at 1100 yesterday morning. We basically battered them. Never seen a scum side so cowed and beaten. They were lucky to get their goals. We should have been a bit more clinical in front of goal....Again.

For me Danny Rose was motm. Awesome display at left back. It's amazing how much he has come on like the others too. He's starting to look almost world class as an attacking fb.

Long way to go yet but if we play at that tempo against pretty much anyone we will win.

Scum parked the bus. For shame.

You might argue that the version of events affected how we saw the game and you have to wonder what would have happened if the red card hadn't come along at all because at that point we didn't seem to offer much threat.

I view the game with mixed feelings because of the build up to it, the hype and the real desire/need to put Woolwich well behind us. Let's not forget had we won the last couple of games we could have a 9 point jump on them and be top.

Added to that, we got in to a commanding position and could not just hold that, there are fair reasons for disappointment.

My personal annoyance comes from that first 30 minutes where we totally controlled possession and only made one or two really good chances. I think it might be down to efficiency, they had 1 chance in that half up to the goal then scored it, in a game up to that point they were hardly in.

That said where we were effective was the time where they hadn't adjusted to the sending off and in those moments we showed a ruthless, relentless side, if we could have found a third that would have done for them, they adapted and probably on balance deserved their equaliser... Fuck that doesn't feel good to write.

I am not sure, the context of the game and result will be a lot clearer in the run in. I was impressed by Lamela and his chasing down, thought Wimmer made a great last ditch tackle at the end, loved the finishes on both of our goals. Where we must do better is final balls and set pieces, to create chances we need better supply, I don't expect every corner to lead to a goal but I think we can do better than we did yesterday.

This isn't a disaster but it is vexing when we could have done better and I think we all feel if there was a prime opportunity to do that it was yesterday. We still have a lot to play for and I love the fact we're still above them, we do need to step the fuck up now and show we're not 2nd by luck.

Last edited:
Amazed that people are still posting about this game...I wanted to get the fuck out of Dodge as soon as the final whistle went...been summoning up the courage to watch Match of the Day, Harry's goal is the only reason I'd want to.

No comment on yesterdays game, it is what it is, it was what it was, its football and all that (sorry I'm commenting)?

9 games and counting, still in the running, 27 pts to play for. We need to keep in there and give it our best shot otherwise whats the point.

COYS

On a funny note, who was in the Billy Nic this morning??

" Arsene Wenger has a son, has a son, has a son, Arsene Wenger has a son.... Adam Johnson"

" Arsene Wenger has a Dad, has a Dad, has a Dad, Arsene Wenger has a Dad... Jimmy Saville"

Well it was funny a the time..

They got it wrong then.

dad - josef fritzl
Wife - Myra hindley
Son - Ian Huntley
Friend - Jimmy savile

Back
Top Bottom