The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6pts in the bag. Thats a silly thing to say.
Every premiership game u can quite easily drop pts.

And thats just it, everything anyone has tried to predict has just blown up in their faces this season

Who had us second? - nobody

We didnt look tired one week ago when I saw 6 of the fuckers running to get into the swansea box to try and make it 3-1 after we came from behind

We were leggy today as we ran our guts out, Bielza burnout, do me a favour, lets wait and see before any labelling, its a generation of cunts who have to label everything!! nothing makes sense, if Football did, the bookies would all be closed

For once the fans in ground were superb, magnificent support, lets hope it continues

Plus side:
we did look more dominant for most parts
Down side:
pretty disappointing, I kept saying how we needed a third and it's a shame we couldn't pull it off.

onward and upwards! whom do I see in Dortmund this thursday?

Anyone think that the pressure's starting to get to the squad? I'm not as panicked as some others apparently are, but I think that the pressure combined with having a lot of youth in the team is leading us to play a little off.

Absolutely gutted with that. Understand Lamela going off but Dembele was running the show and we were bossing the game. Once he went off we lost it. We should have gone for the jugular at 2-1. Dier was lucky to stay on and Bellerin should have walked too.

Wenger trains specifically for 10 men. Poch got the subs all wrong... But looking at the table, it's not too sad and we only started the season looking for top 4, some thought we wouldn't break top 10

Most likely 5 points off top and 5 points off 5th after this weekend. Absolutely nothing can be taken for granted- we need to get back into the winning habit, and soon.

That was a great north London derby, the stakes where high but still produced excitement to the max.

Best derby in the world.

Anyway we didn't get beat and I think we can hold our heads high. Kane's goal was amazing.

Now those two derbies are out of the way, move onto the next game.

This is still a special season with loads to play for.... we can do it

COYS

Something to chew on--can we successfully challenge for the League and Europa? We drew Dortmund, not Braga. We'll have to play our best team in order to beat them--do we risk injury and exhaustion on Thursday only to be ready for Sunday PL matches? Do you think Poch will have to make a choice?

Absolutely gutted with that. Understand Lamela going off but Dembele was running the show and we were bossing the game. Once he went off we lost it. We should have gone for the jugular at 2-1. Dier was lucky to stay on and Bellerin should have walked too.
Dembélé was subbed after Woolwichs goal

Yeah I felt we wouldn't win the moment Mason was brought on for Lamela. It signalled our lack of intent to push on, and gave Woolwich an extra 10% or so in terms of belief. It was a horrible substitution. I understand taking Lamela off, but bring on Chadli or Son. Then wait 10 minutes and put on Mason for Dembele/Eriksen if we're still 2-1 up.

Either way... onwards and upwards Lilywhites. Love this team.

A lot of people don't understand this season is chaos and nothing will be settled until May, 9 games still to go teams will win teams will lose
but after bottling the last 2 games & also the fact that this is where poch's teams are knackered.
we don't look like going on a title winning run.
& I know its exciting to be playing Dortmund but you are nuts if u don't think that will be very draining & hinder our league performances.
I would settle for 2nd now. which is amazing when we look at where we were at the start of the season.
can see the players struggling in quite a few games now.

Back
Top Bottom